Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Delete the garbage
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Delete the garbage
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Okay this will be it Reply with quote

timrs2001 wrote:
I'll use this post right here to edit and add missions that I find to be looked at and possibly deleted. Okay N104!!! ? This is the post to watch.

War of the worlds part I: OMNI strikes back - second part of this doesn't end.

Added Feb 2 2:04 pm: Delta1 map oack: oNly 2 mAps! by delta1 (that's the way it's listed) - The rounds never end. The other colours just sit there for you to kill them.

Added Feb 2 4:09 pm: Practice Challenge Maps Pack - hey N104!!!, this pack could be awesome if there was more to it. Now it's just kind of pointless isn't it?

Added Feb 2 7:34pm - River Break by Da Dealer doesn't work at all for me.

Added Feb 2 11:22 pm - OMNI Campaign V3 Save the Bases - I hate those unending enemies that appear out of nowhere and never stop. I defended the base for 10 minutes as I was supposed to but it didn't stop.

Added Feb 2 11:29pm - War Betta OX 1-2. Another never ending 2 levels and a third that just doesn't work at all.

Added Feb 3 12:50 pm - Part one of ACME vs OMNI vs ???EARTH???: by OMNI God- The Intel Gathering level never ends. I was able to finish the New Ideas level but Red Planet lets me kill everything except for ONE little thing in the bottom right corner that is under the preview screen. I can't kill whatever it is.
EDIT - There are actually 2 versions named exactly the same thing. The second one Red Planet doesn't have that hidden enemy but Intel Gathering level still doesn't end. Both versions of this add-on are flawed.

Added Feb 3 4:43 pm - a map that suks by kingmeofme. (It does suck. He was right. There's nothing there)

Added Feb 3 11:28 pm - Sam by Sam - it says to kill the red to win but doesn't end when I do. The other 3 untitled levels in the pack are nothing but a blank screen.

Added Feb 4 4:00 pm - Blackwolf mappack by Blackwolf has nothing on the screens when you load them up.

Added Feb 4 4:45 pm - Independence Day by SSolid - great map and fun right up to the end. It says to destroy the other bases but when we have done so it doesn't show that we have and the game doesn't end.

Added Feb 4 4:50 pm - desert assault on omni by Jo jobob. I try to play these and the game crashes.

Added Feb 4 6:20 pm - Zombies, The Apocolypse - The first map is good but the second doesn't end.

Added Feb 4 6:40 pm - The Final Battle by Techno Child doesn't end. All enemies are dead but nothing else to do.

Hahaha that second one is by a friend of mine irl, thats amazing that it never worked.

timrs2001
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:33 pm    Post subject: You guys still in? Reply with quote

Hey SeC are you still working on this? I've posted a stack of things but I'm not getting any feedback. Should I bother continuing? Lemme know lads.
Thanks.

SeC
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry man I've been busy with school, and other distractions. My fault. Yeah definitely continue, I'll update my list with a coupla of maps later tonight.
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: That's cool Reply with quote

Take your time bro. I'm slowing down I think anyway. I'm pretty busy too.
I didn't realize you have school. Focus on the important stuff. Smile

timrs2001
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm going to give this a break for a while. There are so many screwed up levels in there and it's going forever. It would be so nice if people too a look at their own levels and either deleted the junk or fixed them. It's sad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: