Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - C4 and bizarre behaviour
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

C4 and bizarre behaviour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
layabout
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: C4 and bizarre behaviour Reply with quote

The user C4 often logs in as anon, I'm sure you've come across him. He used to keep asking how long you've played the game for and generally being annoying.
Recently he's started to get just, well, bizarre, being all aggressive and then claiming that he only causes offence to goad good players into playing him so he 'can become pro'.

Weirdness is one thing, but then he turned out and out racist. He said all blacks are 'chimps', they don't work, they are scum, they all have rubbish lives. When I pulled him up on it he said it was just that thing to get people to play him. What? What kind of weird behaviour is that?

He's unwell. Genuinely mental and in need of help. I for one won't be playing against a racist scumbag. This game is dying as it is, people like him will drive the remaining few players away. I urge you to ignore him and not play him.

That is all.
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have issues with a player's behavior, please PM or privately contact an active moderator or administrator.

Last edited by N104 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
layabout
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the point?
You were too cowardly to do anything about it yesterday weren't you? Yeah, you love the idea of being a mod and feeling all important but when challenged by a real issue you cower away. I hope you're embarrassed.

This game used to be good with a loaf of decent players. Now it's been abandoned by the owner and is being 'run' by a mod who just wants the power to mute people and not deal with someone who happily use racist language, insults everyone and generally is just so annoying it drives people away.

Pretty soon you'll have nothing left to moderate. Pat yourself on the back.
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dealt with the players that were disrupting the chatroom.
LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Layabout, if a player is being abusive to you, or the chat is getting distasteful to you at all, there is a command available to all players that disables the chat: this command is /mute. The command should be typed as "/mute" without quotation marks. /mute can be disabled by re-entering the command.

As moderators we endeavour to monitor the chatroom as much as possible, but it's impossible for the environment to always be peaceful. If you're having an issue with a player in the chat, you're more than welcome to alert the mods via a private chat with one of us in-game, or a PM on the forums. Complaints about players should only be made privately, not as a public forum post. If you find a player's comments offensive, you still have no obligation to participate in a discussion with the player. There are in-game chatrooms and other chatrooms in other rooms on the server that you could bring your mates to.

Any complaints about a mod should be sent to an admin or Scott. Any complaints about an admin should be sent to Scott.

trineroks
Chief Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you perchance have screenshots to back up your claim?

If you could PM me some screenshots proving his abusive behavior, that would be helpful.

layabout
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately not, but if you were to search the logs for the words chimps then you will find the abuse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: