Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Updates?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Updates?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SunTrack
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Updates? Reply with quote

Hi everyone,sorry for my poor english, i started to playing WI about two months ago, i loved this game, it's the bet RTS on app store now, but as i see there is no any updates for this game since 9 july 2011. But i also see that it will be good if there will be bluetooth mp, and also fix a bug on IOS 7 because i can't login to the game, all of my friends already having fun in this game too but i want to know if anyone have any information about future of this game, future updates and if it will be so when?
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: Updates? Reply with quote

SunTrack wrote:
and also fix a bug on IOS 7 because i can't login to the game, all of my friends already having fun in this game too but i want to know if anyone have any information about future of this game, future updates and if it will be so when?
The iOS 7 bug should be fixed sometime in the future. There's currently no ETA. Updates to enhance the game (like bluetooth mp) probably won't happen until WI is opensourced and or owned by another person or company.
SunTrack
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for information. Ok if the problem is only in money then why the founder of the game will not do it paid. I think it will solve the problem.
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the main issue is money. Scott had the game paid from it's release in 2003, to the end of 2011.
I believe the problem is time. Scott is a busy man and probably doesn't have a lot of free time. Whether he chooses to spend his free time on WI or not, I do not know.

JimBobPrime
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:25 am    Post subject: 2022 Happy New Year Reply with quote

I don’t know how long I’ve been playing this game right now I’m on iOS 15 and running it on my iPhone 12. How long can this game keep being played?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: