Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - A Nomination
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

A Nomination
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Timinator
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely think he should be rewarded for his dedication. I have known N104 for a long time and he has shown to uphold game ethics and sportsmanship.

Best regards,

The Timinator
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's definitely more active than the other moderators lol.
aaronpg97a
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N104 for moderator. Ha. It would be hysterical, no a tragedy if the position wasn’t given to him. A young man with so much will, passion, and desire to do good. Not only is N known for his great kindness and sense of humor (lol) but also he is known by almost the whole community. He owns a clan, makes maps, runs his life, and does things for the community that seem almost mod like or maybe even admin. Although mods and admins are currently inactive, cant say since I’m hardly on, N would be a perfect candidate. N would be an incredible edition to the WI council. I haven’t seen him disobey any rules nor has he talked bad about anyone. N has consistently followed his dream of making WI active again even though being shot down by negative criticism. N is one of the most mature players in game and the most equipped for this position. Our votes, support, and persistence will come up short since many options given by the community are usually tossed aside or “spammed”. N would make a great moderator but I’m curious to see how he will present himself if someone tries to go outta control. I’m hoping he exerts his authority, which WI has been lacking, and mutes/banes them for some time if that is possible. I’m 100% positive N would make a great moderator and I hope in the future no one is a complete butt to him because he shouldn’t be taken for granted.

~Aaronpg97a~

xXJamesXx
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaronpg97a wrote:
N104 for moderator. Ha. It would be hysterical, no a tragedy if the position wasn’t given to him. A young man with so much will, passion, and desire to do good. Not only is N known for his great kindness and sense of humor (lol) but also he is known by almost the whole community. He owns a clan, makes maps, runs his life, and does things for the community that seem almost mod like or maybe even admin. Although mods and admins are currently inactive, cant say since I’m hardly on, N would be a perfect candidate. N would be an incredible edition to the WI council. I haven’t seen him disobey any rules nor has he talked bad about anyone. N has consistently followed his dream of making WI active again even though being shot down by negative criticism. N is one of the most mature players in game and the most equipped for this position. Our votes, support, and persistence will come up short since many options given by the community are usually tossed aside or “spammed”. N would make a great moderator but I’m curious to see how he will present himself if someone tries to go outta control. I’m hoping he exerts his authority, which WI has been lacking, and mutes/banes them for some time if that is possible. I’m 100% positive N would make a great moderator and I hope in the future no one is a complete butt to him because he shouldn’t be taken for granted.

~Aaronpg97a~

Nice Speech you got there.

Officially Joined November 15, 2012 as Iceon16
Other Accounts: EpicFace, Ace7, James16, Iceon16, Serena(Long Story)
MC_STUD
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess what folks! I'm the first to post CONGRATS N104 on officially becoming a MOD.

You got lots more responsibilities now Wink. Best of lucky my friend.

N104 has been endorsed by MC_STUD. *disclaimer: no part of this endorsement may be used without the written consent of endorser. Hehe
iBlairBear
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Congrats N on being a Mod Very Happy

~ B

SeC
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also like to formally offer my congrats also.

And...

Ya know....

If you need another mod... Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: