Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Wonderer clan board sign up page !!!
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Wonderer clan board sign up page !!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Wonderer clan board sign up page !!! Reply with quote

Since the last one got shut down for what ever reason I decided to make a new one. Let hope this one lasts for ever and ever and ever ever.

Well to stay on topic. I sent 3 messages to Nate to make a clan but he decided to look at my messages but not respond to them. That's why I'm posting here.

I narrowed it down to a few names that I grown attached to and I would like my clan to be called.

104troops
Or demons

I have checked and no one has a clan with those names
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Official clan board sign up page !!! Reply with quote

wanderer wrote:
Since the last one got shut down for what ever reason I decided to make a new one. Let hope this one lasts for ever and ever and ever ever.
I highly doubt this post will go on "for ever and ever and ever and ever"

wanderer wrote:
Well to stay on topic. I sent 3 messages to Nate to make a clan but he decided to look at my messages but not respond to them. That's why I'm posting here.
Lol. Maybe there's a reason he decided not to respond...

wanderer wrote:
I narrowed it down to a few names that I grown attached to and I would like my clan to be called.

104troops
Or demons

I have checked and no one has a clan with those names
You don't really want to make a clan. You just want to irate people. Don't you have better things to do with your time?
wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do want a clan didn't you see all my posts. Nate is preventing me from making it
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanderer wrote:
I do want a clan didn't you see all my posts. Nate is preventing me from making it
You're preventing yourself. If you really want to make a clan, why not call it something that has never been a clan name here.
wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N104!!! wrote:
wanderer wrote:
You're preventing yourself. If you really want to make a clan, why not call it something that has never been a clan name here.

I did
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanderer wrote:
N104!!! wrote:
wanderer wrote:

I did

I think 104troops and demons have been used here before.

wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

N104!!! wrote:
wanderer wrote:
N104!!! wrote:
wanderer wrote:

I did

I'm not sure if that's true I think people just liked the name but not a a clan so that's why I'm here
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanderer wrote:
N104!!! wrote:
wanderer wrote:
N104!!! wrote:
wanderer wrote:
I did

I'm not sure if that's true I think people just liked the name but not a a clan so that's why I'm here
But that still doesent "non originality" of the names.
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: New Demons Reply with quote

Wonderer, I have you down as owning the "New Demons", but not the Demons. I believe you changed the name, which was your choice. Just recreate the Boss Clan and we can get this solved. I have also changed this topic name to "Wonderer clan board sign up page !!!" from "Official clan board sign up page !!!" because this is in fact not the official clan signup page.
wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: New Demons Reply with quote

N@TE wrote:
Wonderer, I have you down as owning the "New Demons", but not the Demons. I believe you changed the name, which was your choice. .

Why don't I own the demons wasn't I the leader?
Hold on n104 changed his clan from 104 troops to what ever.
So why can't I make a clan name to 104 troops or demons? Doesn't the creator lose their rights after they gave up the clan?

I need answers Nate

Oh I found the new clan name it will be
"sean seen seas sees" it sounds cool like ninjas fighting each other.
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: New Demons Reply with quote

wanderer wrote:
Hold on n104 changed his clan from 104 troops to what ever. So why can't I make a clan name to 104 troops
I don't care if you make a clan called 104 Troops. I just would want everyone to know that it has nothing to do with me. The number 104 has gotten somewhat of a bad connotation in this game; I've been working to get rid of that. But as stated above, I don't really care Very Happy
N@TE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: New Demons Reply with quote

A multitude of posts have been deleted from this topic due to flaming.
wanderer wrote:
N@TE wrote:
Wonderer, I have you down as owning the "New Demons", but not the Demons. I believe you changed the name, which was your choice. .

Why don't I own the demons wasn't I the leader?
Hold on n104 changed his clan from 104 troops to what ever.
So why can't I make a clan name to 104 troops or demons? Doesn't the creator lose their rights after they gave up the clan?

I need answers Nate

As I recall, you changed the name to "New Demons" as you were inaugurated as the leader, making Lawrence (I believe) the last actual leader of the Demons clan, and thus the owner of the Demons name. This is different from N104, who led the 104 Troops for many months before changing the name. Please view this post for more details. However, now that N104 has given you permission to use the 104 Troops name, it is up to you if you would like to use that, Boss clan, or an original name.
wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: New Demons Reply with quote

wanderer wrote:

thanks for clearing it up nate. Oh i quoted my self from a old posts from up top i would like name and make wonderer the mod
N@TE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: New Demons Reply with quote

wanderer wrote:
wanderer wrote:

thanks for clearing it up nate. Oh i quoted my self from a old posts from up top i would like name and make wonderer the mod
Your clan board has been created. This clan's title may not be affiliated with any specific player of the game, as using a clan name to offend others is against basic forum rules. Let me know if you want the mod to be wanderer (with an a) instead of wonderer (with an o).
wanderer
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: New Demons Reply with quote

N@TE wrote:
This clan's title may not be affiliated with any specific player of the game, as using a clan name to offend others is against basic forum rules. Let me know if you want the mod to be wanderer (with an a) instead of wonderer (with an o).

I know thanks Nate for looking out I checked and no ones name is Sean seen seas sees. Let's hope no one tries to say I'm being mean to them this time. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: