Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Mulitplayer doesn't work
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Mulitplayer doesn't work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooks
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Mulitplayer doesn't work Reply with quote

I downloaded the new version of WI (1.2), and the multiplayer never finds anyone. I doubt that noone is online... The screen just says "searching for local games..."It doesnt matter where in the world I am, does it? Sad
SoLan
Very Active User

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Searching for games will only find games on your local area network or on other Bluetooth devices within range. It will not find games on the Internet. To set up a game over the Internet, you need to know the IP address of a device that is set up to host a game and then enter that address under "Specify" on the multiplayer games screen.
alfex
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

----------------Very Happy MULTIPLAYER OVER INTERNET (IP) WORKS ! ! ! Very Happy ------------------

Tap PLAY MULTIPLAYER / SPECIFY / TAP IN IP NUMBER / OK / Your screen should display after Game: alfex's game / Tap JOIN and READY and wait for Host player to start game. Wait should be less than 2 min.

Games take about 30 min. to play, so your battery should be above 3/4 full to play or use charging cradle while playing. Check times below for availability.

Tons of fun.

Check here http://www.handmark.com/warfare/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5658#5658 for updates to times games are hosted.

Last edited by alfex on Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:02 pm; edited 10 times in total
jubjub64
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The internet multiplayer sure does work! That was freaking fun alfex and your wife is a pretty good player. You two gave me some great strategic ideas. Oh btw, thanks for not killing my lone bullpup till I had scoped out the level, quite sporting! Laughing

H2210 over bluetooth internet (and lovin it!)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: