Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - How To Delete Saved Games In Warfare Inc.
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

How To Delete Saved Games In Warfare Inc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: How To Delete Saved Games In Warfare Inc. Reply with quote

Hello guys. If you are like me I’m sure you have wanted to delete some of your saved single player missions. I have found a way to do this. Read on for more info. (This will only work on the iPod touch, the iPhone, and the iPad.)

How To Delete Saved Single Player Games
Ok first you will need to download i-FunBox
Download Link for Windows: http://dl.i-funbox.com/ifunbox_setup.exe
Download Link for Mac: http://dl.i-funbox.com/mac/ifunboxmac.dmg
I have Windows and do not have Mac so I don’t know how i-FunBox will work in Mac land. So if you have a Mac and have problems, post here and I will try to help.
OK, so now download i-FunBox and install it. Hook your iDevice into your computer (needs to be turned on and in/on lock mode, home screen, or in an app). Open i-FunBox >> click your device (E.G. N104’s iPod or whatever the device’s name is) it should be on the left >> click “User Applications” >> click Warfare Inc. Now click “Library” >> click “SaveGames”. Now delete the saved games you want to delete. In Windows you can do this two ways. 1: Right click on the saved game >> and click “delete”. 2: Select the save game you want to delete >> press “delete” on the keyboard. I ‘m not quite sure how to delete files in Mac but you Mac users should be smart enough to figure it out. Now you may close i-FunBox >> launch warfare inc >> tap saved levels >> and the levels you deleted will be gone.

For any questions or problems just post here and ask. Please comment and post what you think. Thank you for reading.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: