Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - An Alliance 7.1! All 7 missions!
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

An Alliance 7.1! All 7 missions!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of these missions?
I like it!
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
It's OK.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Jazz3D1
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In "The Deception", is it possible to actually destroy the FR convoy?

Just curious.....
mikejake
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: The Deception Reply with quote

Well, there are two ways to beat it. You can use a bunch of Liberators and go through the towers. (The towers will take out only 25% of your forces) or wait until the galaxite is drained and use some Cyclops to take them out just to the right of the towers as they pass by.
Jazz3D1
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm stuck on "The Division". Can this mission be completed? I have tried alot of different strategies and I can't seem to beat the mission.
mikejake
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: The Division Reply with quote

Can you be more clear. What have you finished? Where are you that you can't finish?
Jazz3D1
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have carefully took control of only select buildings in the NW of the map. In addition, I have managed to penetrate halfway down the NE of the map, but I run out of resources due to the consistent unit groups that are deployed. I have established an HQ near the crash site in the center of the map, but my primary problem is that I run out of galaxite and I'm eventually overrun by the unit group.
qfly
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if there's something wrong in "the Division" but it's waaaaay too easy. The first time I played I tried brute force with a huge army of tanks but I ran out of money just as I finally made it into the EMCA camp. Then using a slightly different strategy I was able to walk all over EMCA. If I build towers, I'm able to keep my unit losses as low as (1) and if I fight only with tanks and cyclops then I lose around (60) units. 60 losses might sound like a fight but it's more like a rollover. Also, I have to blow up(sell) every non-essential building to be able to build enough warehouses to hold all the galaxite that I mine(approx. 300,000). Please don't get me wrong, I love mission. The more "Fox screams" the better Twisted Evil

qfly
hmm
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind that warehouses are only needed if you are taking in more galaxite than you are spending. So, if you don't want to build warehouses, just build some more VTS or something and just keep them all building all the time, so that you never accumulate enough galaxite to require extra storage.

My strategy for the Division was to keep building power generators until I was deep into enemy territory. Then I could set up some VTS or whatever, and even a mining camp and grab all their galaxite while I was there.
mikejake
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Summer Holiday Reply with quote

Back from summer holidays and reading the lastest forums. I didn't think of that stragegy when I came up with that level. It sure saves time then sending troops around the bend. I have tried building a VTS or two near the transreplicator. usually I send about ten or so through the repliator and take out the power, but your way works too. I am working on fixing the wait time for Fox to go to the replicator for the final scene. And updated some of the gliches in some of the other levels. It should be done by the end of the week.
I have been busy with my next campaign and hae been looking for some beta testers. The one I have is no communicado (izod91) so if you're interested, send me a private message and I will give you the first level. Thanks for all your comments,
Mikejake
silviaper
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: THE REPLICANTS Reply with quote

Embarassed
Please, gimme hints for "The Replicants" ... too many spawn units, everywhere.

Terrific missions! Love them.
(But cannot end all of them ...)
silviaper
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: THE REPLICANTS Reply with quote

Embarassed
Please, gimme hints for "The Replicants" ... too many spawn units, everywhere.

Terrific missions! Love them.
(But cannot end all of them ...)
mikejake
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Replicants Hint Reply with quote

First, make sure you step on all 3 trianglar pads to regenerate the towers. The towers should keep them busy. Try to keep them busy on one side or another. Send a large group of tanks around the other side and only take out the prime replicant. Then all the replicants should be passive. When you cross the river more units will active. but this only happens once. So the next time you can go without activation. While this is happening, don't kill too many of them or they will replicat again.

Good Luck!

Thanks for your positive feedback. It has been a while since I have had any feedback.

MikeJake
silviaper
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: The replicant - 7 missions! Reply with quote

Done it. Thanks! Very Happy
Built lots of towers, let alone units near crash site.
Didn’t run out of credits just because captured OMNI warehouses.

Now only “The Deception” left.
No way, I just reach the convoy as soon as they’re escaping.
I’m definitely too slow ...

Very challenging missions (at least for a beginner as I am ...).
Really had fun.
What about the next “pack”? Waiting for it! Wink
rivaldo
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the first misson the meeting: how can I ally with fox? I located him but every unit, that comes close to him will attack him. and a raider does nothing apart from the fact, that the missions fails to be completed, when he takes over the headquarter. I destroyed everything but fox and his headquarter. how to accomplish the allygoal then?
silviaper
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: 1st Mission - Fox Reply with quote

Try getting close with Andy ...
Does this work?
rivaldo
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried that first, but can't avoid that andy shoots fox down. btw: fox doesn't shoot at my units or andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: