Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Completed
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Completed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M3: Action Learning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:51 pm    Post subject: Completed Reply with quote

Completed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BobT
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: Hints Reply with quote

UPDATE: Just completed <sigh> now... any news on level 4.
(This will be my 3rd attempt at L4.)

The enemy breeds like rabbits...

My side is killed with one shot while the eenemy can take multiple rockets and keep going.... worse then fighting the energizer bunny.

With 2 kids I do not have a lot of time to play (it's supposed to be fun and relaxing.... yeah right)...

hints... please.
mugboy
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This mission is fairly easy with good strategy.

I first started by mining all the outside resources that were safe for my bullpups to reach (not many enemies) but once you start mining a lot, then you go farther out where enemy troops "patrol" the area. So I build up a few fleets.

1 fleet of half security and half vehicles and go to the right and destroy the patrolling troops.

Another fleet (same as above) and go due south and stand guard in that area.

Then I build a HUGE fleet which i break into small groups to continue to barrage the base which is south east.

Getting into the base is rather difficult due to the fact that there are many forces guarding it and a lot of towers. I start by destroying the towers until the forces come upon me, then i take care of them then continue on the towers. I destroy the two towers in the south west entrance of the base and then immediately enter and destroy the power plants. After destroying the power plants i destroy the HRC and VTS. Then i just go from there Wink

Also, the above usually takes most of my fleet to do, around 5 attacks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M3: Action Learning All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: