Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Why can't use registered account on the game
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Why can't use registered account on the game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nono2012
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Why can't use registered account on the game Reply with quote

I registered and activates the account nono2012, but in the game to enter your user name and password ashore hint: "the player authentication server is not responding. Please try to login as an anonymous player." excuse me, is how to return a responsibility, thank you

email:wakin2009@139.com
sam
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey nono2012

When I first joined and made up a account I had no problems but what device are you using?, Warfare Incorporated is manly a ipod touch game so if your using a different device then that may be a problem

but to get a better answer for your question either send a PM to scottlu
Here is his profile .
http://www.warfareincorporated.com/xyzzy/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15

Or send a PM to one of the admins you can find out who is a mod/admin/creator right here in this link http://www.warfareincorporated.com/xyzzy/viewtopic.php?t=6304

N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Re: Why can't use registered account on the game Reply with quote

nono2012 wrote:
I registered and activates the account nono2012, but in the game to enter your user name and password ashore hint: "the player authentication server is not responding. Please try to login as an anonymous player." excuse me, is how to return a responsibility, thank you
This error is caused by the date and time on your device being incorrect. Set your date and time correctly and you will be able to log in. If you can't log in, contact a mod or admin.
There's info on this error under the Game Log In Error Questions of the WI FAQ.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: