Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Lets reduce time 3 mins counting a game.
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Lets reduce time 3 mins counting a game.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's called defending you should try that before 3mins it's real easy instead of waiting until you have your army to attack. But that's just me I rather just use my "skill" and attack fast I don't have time to wait for slow people ( I'm not a noob)

I call it a skill if you can destory a base in 2mins.

If you want you can ask some map builders to make you maps so we can't attack each other until 3mins. That will give your "skill" enough time to get started. Lol skills

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
AngryRedeye
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends on a map u play, if making your strategy only to rush, its mainly broads no upgrade... So yes, the game will change without that rule it will become short and boring for players with different skill level, and that will make them leave the game... Less players on multiplayer. Not cool :/
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

most of have 1000 matches and you still haven't learned how to scout the field lol
Write many strategy.
vexy
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:
It's called defending you should try that before 3mins it's real easy instead of waiting until you have your army to attack. But that's just me I rather just use my "skill" and attack fast I don't have time to wait for slow people ( I'm not a noob)

Its not waiting, if you can max an army in three minutes then attack your still going to pretty much going to dominate the opponent.
Im not saying that removing the three minute rule is pointless, just that it would piss more people off than it would actually please.

Its a case of the rich get richer as the good players know how to defend a rush and pull one off more successfully.

wonderer wrote:
If you want you can ask some map builders to make you maps so we can't attack each other until 3mins. That will give your "skill" enough time to get started. Lol skills

Lol... then all you would have to do is move all your troops around the opponents base and attack when it ticks 3 min

KissFromARose wrote:
vexy wrote:
Deffinatley, timing your attacks is a skill If you rush before three minutes and take out half there base can ou blame them for resigning? Mithoz has got a point, if you remove the three minute rule the game would completely change.

You can rush or not. Its your choice.

If you were killed before 3mins, you slow and weak. And sure you will resign soon.

But you can see those guys I called name, most are in top on leaderboard. They dont weak, but use bad static for keeping their points.

In game, you can hear about "chick" in these case.

===
Resigning before three minutes should cause a point loss, as a kind of 'chicken' thing. While the opponent should not gain points (To apply with the pumping rules) This could still be used to strategically lower the opponents points. This way some of the people you mentioned would not be able to Coward there way to the top.

Also the point loss from resigning should be higher than the point loss from playing the opponent longer than three minutes to compensate for the opponent not gaining points
===

Let me know what you guys think of this idea. I doubt the three minute rule will be removed because it helps prevent pumping, nothing we can do about that.
trineroks
Chief Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if there were a map where players chat for the first three minutes and then their dominion spawns after the three minutes are up? So the game starts when three mins ends.
Dr. Diggles
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trineroks wrote:
What if there were a map where players chat for the first three minutes and then their dominion spawns after the three minutes are up? So the game starts when three mins ends.

this made me Laughing

Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trineroks wrote:

LOL hahaha that's a pretty good idea

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vexy wrote:
===
Resigning before three minutes should cause a point loss, as a kind of 'chicken' thing. While the opponent should not gain points (To apply with the pumping rules) This could still be used to strategically lower the opponents points. This way some of the people you mentioned would not be able to Coward there way to the top.

Know that's a good enhancement request. They shouldnt lose more then 2 or 3 points just to count it as a real match since both sides built something and attacked. No matter how much the other players points are even if it's higher or lower then the quiters points.

But then that sounds like a new enhancement request like the 2min rule. In 2min you had enough time to see the other players base and enough time to see if your falling behind or your building all worng. So you can either quit and take the 2points loss or wait and see if you lose or gain more points depending on the out come.

Write many strategy.
Dr. Diggles
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a game. Take out the rule. It's pointless.

We make good rules for a clan tournament. Real players step up and show your skills.

Cuz lets be honest... The leaderboard is a joke now

trineroks
Chief Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously considering making a map like that guys... lol.
KissFromARose
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AngryRedeye wrote:
It depends on a map u play, if making your strategy only to rush, its mainly broads no upgrade... So yes, the game will change without that rule it will become short and boring for players with different skill level, and that will make them leave the game... Less players on multiplayer. Not cool :/

As you said, it depended on map.
Some maps you can rush, others you cant.
So rush or not dont make less or many user in the game.
KissFromARose
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:

Right dude. I cant wait till 3mins end then attack. Like Diggles. Very Happy
KissFromARose
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vexy wrote:
wonderer wrote:

Its not waiting, if you can max an army in three minutes then attack your still going to pretty much going to dominate the opponent.
Im not saying that removing the three minute rule is pointless, just that it would piss more people off than it would actually please.

Its a case of the rich get richer as the good players know how to defend a rush and pull one off more successfully.

wonderer wrote:

Lol... then all you would have to do is move all your troops around the opponents base and attack when it ticks 3 min

KissFromARose wrote:
vexy wrote:
Deffinatley, timing your attacks is a skill If you rush before three minutes and take out half there base can ou blame them for resigning? Mithoz has got a point, if you remove the three minute rule the game would completely change.

You can rush or not. Its your choice.

If you were killed before 3mins, you slow and weak. And sure you will resign soon.

But you can see those guys I called name, most are in top on leaderboard. They dont weak, but use bad static for keeping their points.

In game, you can hear about "chick" in these case.

===

Also the point loss from resigning should be higher than the point loss from playing the opponent longer than three minutes to compensate for the opponent not gaining points
===

Let me know what you guys think of this idea. I doubt the three minute rule will be removed because it helps prevent pumping, nothing we can do about that.

I DIDNT ask to remove the rule, I asked to REDUCE the time 3mins. Just change it to 2 or 1 min.

If whos pumping, the mod/admin will reset their ponits. Why much of you STILL WORRY ABOUT THAT?

BUT if someone KEEP RESIGN before 3 mins end, What should you do?

Last edited by KissFromARose on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
vexy
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:
vexy wrote:
===

Know that's a good enhancement request. They shouldnt lose more then 2 or 3 points just to count it as a real match since both sides built something and attacked. No matter how much the other players points are even if it's higher or lower then the quiters points.

But then that sounds like a new enhancement request like the 2min rule. In 2min you had enough time to see the other players base and enough time to see if your falling behind or your building all worng. So you can either quit and take the 2points loss or wait and see if you lose or gain more points depending on the out come.

Why thankyou, i do try. Idea

Or just remove the option to resign before 3 minutes... but i see flaws with that one.
Enzo007
Chatroom Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trineroks wrote:

That's a great idea! Wouldn't that solve this dispute? If a few map makers were willing to make maps like this, players would basically have the option to play them or not, and at the same time satisfy those who enjoy broadsword rushing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: