Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Tracking Co-op Matches
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
 
Tracking Co-op Matches
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
wanderer
Mega-Poster


Joined: 01 Feb 2011
Posts: 299
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Tracking Co-op Matches Reply with quote

Hey playing some co-op maps and remembering other players playing co-op maps. Should we make topic so we can see who can beat the map faster.

So if I play kou co-op C and beat it in 3Omins I would Post a picture of the time I completed it from the Game history or at the end of the match cause it says the time and map you just played.

And if some one beats the same map faster then mine he will post with a picture to show he's faster.

Then the adim or mod will delete the slower time.



The person who ever post must have his team mates and a picture of map and time completed.

This would be like our own leaderboard for co-ops

If people have a problem with their post being deleted then. No deleting of any post. But the mod of the page will make a locked anouncement topic so he can edit it and have the PLAYERS and THE FASTEST TIMES for that co-op and all the rest of the co-op maps.

I think this is s great idea. To keep track until scuttlu can think of something better.

_________________
Things I'm proud of part two...
Creating my wonderer and wanderer accounts
Help create strategy center page.
Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus


Joined: 06 Dec 2009
Posts: 985
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Excellent idea, instant implementation Reply with quote

Wonderer, this is an excellent idea. It's so good that I have separated the post from this massive topic and made it its own topic in two forums in order for this idea (and post) to receive more attention.

However, there is one thing to modify in this. Instead of taking a picture, users can more easily post a link to their game. Links to games can be found on iOS devices by executing the following steps.

First, find the game in a list of games either by searching a username or going to the "Games" tab at the top. Hold your finger on the game. The selected game will darken similar to how it appears below.


Once your finger has been held down on your desired game for a couple seconds, a menu will appear from the bottom with a URL of the selected game and the options "Open", "Copy", and "Cancel". Tapping "Open" will direct you to the game; tapping "Copy" will copy the link to the game; tapping "Cancel" will close out of the menu. What we want to do is tap on the "Copy" option in order to retrieve the link of the game for it to be later posted on the forum. The menu appears as it does in the following picture with the "Copy" option selected.


Finally, you will want to find the game in the forum by searching for it or finding it directly in the Mission Sharing forum. Note that it may be easier to find the topic to the map by searching for it by mission pack and author rather than the map title. This can be found by going to Multiplayer, pressing "Create Game", finding the map, and looking in the bottom-left corner. For instance, you can see that the mission pack for Dawn of the Dead is "Minipax 2!" by trineroks.


Once the topic to the map has been found, simply post the link and any other necessary information/comments.

Also, realize that the links to games are also visible on both mobile devices and computers. These links can simply be opened through any mobile web browser on an iOS device and most modern browsers on a computer. The picture provided shows how games appear in Mobile Safari.


In regards to deleting posts, I don't like that aspect of this plan. For historic purposes, all records of the fastest times a co-op has been completed should be kept. Keeping the times allows an interesting look at how successful the map has become and how successful players have become at the map.

_________________
Warfare Incorporated Former Head of Administration || Steam username: WINate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
wanderer
Mega-Poster


Joined: 01 Feb 2011
Posts: 299
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In regards to deleting posts, I don't like that aspect of this plan. For historic purposes, all records of the fastest times a co-op has been completed should be kept. Keeping the times allows an interesting look at how successful the map has become and how successful players have become at the map.


have you ever tried looking for your "outlaws" clan in the search engine? you cant find it since its hidden.

links are cool but pictures are better. yeah picture we cant see the creator of the co-op map. the mod of the page will have to work to stay in power. that means staying active in the forums and doing back ground checks to make sure everything is in order. but in the locked topic it will have to look something like

dawn of the dead beat in 6.63minutes by n@te, ogamo, cloud, ( map pack name "minipax" created by "trineroks" )

who ever post the time first will have their name first. so if ogamo would had posted it then his name will be listed first.

for those ponderers out their. yes you can go through your game history and post every co-op map you played even on other accounts. as long as you can show prof of your match. it will be accepted.
yes on the co-op leaderboard their will be many maps. so for those players like mat and galm who play co-op maps alot they can own all those spots with the right team. this will help with those badges everyone been looking to add for co-op.

yes i understand if we get those badges. that means a player can play 10000 co-op maps that nobody plays and get the highest ranked. but it also means you can do the same.

a nother locked anouncement will have the players with the most names on the leaderbaord in order...

sorry i have to go

_________________
Things I'm proud of part two...
Creating my wonderer and wanderer accounts
Help create strategy center page.
Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sam
Die-hard Fan


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 981
Location: from your home

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love this idea

Last edited by sam on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
trineroks
Chief Administrator


Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Posts: 1767
Location: Southern Cali (UCLA)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the idea of deleting the previous slower time. It will kind of be like a world records thing. You break a record, then you should be recognized for that record.

Also, it would be better if we made a seperate topic for this records thing. Even if you look up "minipax 2!" in the Warfare Incorporated search bar, a ton of unnecessary results pop up, making it harder to find the map pack.

And I also believe links would be more convenient for people to post on the forums although, like wonderer suggested, pictures would be more convenient to those viewing the record.

Of course, this records competition will have to be limited to strictly coop games, and coop games where the victory time is not set (by this I mean no coop matches that automatically let you win in a certain amount of time. Maps like Dawn of the Dead, however, are exempt because although the chopper arrives at a certain time, the player must make haste to finish the mission early)

_________________
It's the essence of combat; kill, or be killed.
---------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wanderer
Mega-Poster


Joined: 01 Feb 2011
Posts: 299
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would anyone like to see this happen? If you do then please post. If we get 5 different players to join the co-op leaderboard. Then I will go through your game history and do the pictures or links.
Then when the time comes nate or someone can transfer to the other page.


While playing their was a account I seen login into a another account I will only help the first account. Just saying... 3 mods counts as one person adim dont count.

_________________
Things I'm proud of part two...
Creating my wonderer and wanderer accounts
Help create strategy center page.
Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus


Joined: 06 Dec 2009
Posts: 985
Location: Colorado

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Co-op Leaderboard Reply with quote

trineroks wrote:
It would be better if we made a seperate topic for this records thing. Even if you look up "minipax 2!" in the Warfare Incorporated search bar, a ton of unnecessary results pop up, making it harder to find the map pack.
Having a separate forum for this operation would be preferable. More attention would be placed on this idea, thus the Co-op Leaderboard would be more active.

trineroks wrote:
I really like the idea of deleting the previous slower time. It will kind of be like a world records thing. You break a record, then you should be recognized for that record.
In the beginning, posts will not be deleted. The problem with deleting posts is that it requires a massive amount of attention on the moderator(s) regulating the forum. Additionally, more posts in the forum grabs attention easier, hypothetically increasing the popularity of the forum. However, my fear with not deleting posts is that players could abuse the freedom and pump their post count. If this idea is a hit (meaning that multiple posts per topic are present) then post-deletion will become a factor.

trineroks wrote:
And I also believe links would be more convenient for people to post on the forums although, like wonderer suggested, pictures would be more convenient to those viewing the record.
wanderer wrote:
links are cool but pictures are better. yeah picture we cant see the creator of the co-op map. the mod of the page will have to work to stay in power. that means staying active in the forums and doing back ground checks to make sure everything is in order.
Links are more convenient and easier for all parties. It is much quicker to nonchalantly tap on the "Copy" button and later paste the link to the game than to take a screenshot, upload it to an image-hosting site, retrieve the link, and post it on the forum. Providing a screenshot requires about double the effort and time for the poster. As stated, links are easier for those viewing the topic as well. If we have around five people posting their pictures, that takes the topic on the forum longer to load. Coincidentally, this topic has four iPod-sized screen-shots on it, which I speculate would represent an average topic in the Co-op Leaderboard. On my second-generation iPod touch with three bars of 802.11N WiFi using Mobile Safari, this topic takes almost twice as long to load as my Dawn of the Dead game. Note that my Dawn of the Dead game takes immensely longer to load than the Warfare Incorporated Forum Index. For users that do not want to see evidence, this is just extra time wasted on their end. Also, players may want to see the specific details of the game instead of just the time, speed, map, and players. Furthermore, pictures can effortlessly be manipulated. Many of us can very rapidly and with great ease whip up a photo that shows Dawn of the Dead being completed in only three minutes using extraordinarily basic image-editing applications such as Microsoft Paint. Showing a picture of something you did is impressive, but providing active proof is even more astounding.

wanderer wrote:
but in the locked topic it will have to look something like

dawn of the dead beat in 6.63minutes by n@te, ogamo, cloud, ( map pack name "minipax" created by "trineroks" )
I'm uncertain about how effective a locked topic containing all of the current records would be. Yes, it would provide ease for readers, but it would be more of a strain on the moderator(s) of the forum. I will have to consider if having a single topic with all maps and records is worth the maintenance effort.

Thank you all very much for your feedback. Once all necessary concurrences have been made, this will be implemented as soon as possible. I love the idea of a Co-op Leaderboard, and I would be delighted to see it come to life.

_________________
Warfare Incorporated Former Head of Administration || Steam username: WINate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sam
Die-hard Fan


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 981
Location: from your home

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanderer wrote:
Would anyone like to see this happen? If you do then please post. If we get 5 different players to join the co-op leaderboard. Then I will go through your game history and do the pictures or links.
Then when the time comes nate or someone can transfer to the other page.


While playing their was a account I seen login into a another account I will only help the first account. Just saying... 3 mods counts as one person adim dont count.


ill love to be apart of this count me in Very Happy

_________________
Just dream and work hard to be the star !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Enzo007
Chatroom Moderator


Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 245
Location: Denver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to clarify one thing though: How would we decide on what co-op maps make it on the co-op leaderboard? All of them? Most played? I imagine things would get messy if we allowed ALL co-ops to be on this leaderboard. For example, if I, Enzo007, really wanted to hold a record for a specific co-op map, I could create a new co-op through the mission editor, publish it, become the first one to play it then post my score in the criteria N@te stated, that may lead to very rigorous work for the moderator of this section if like Wanderer said, we have a page with the name of the co-op map and who holds the fastest record of completion.

I think that this leaderboard would work the best if players vote in a certain amount of co-ops for the leaderboard. For example we would have 15-20 different co-op maps voted onto this leaderboard for players to compete against eachother on. The less amount of co-ops being competed for, the more competitive and successful this idea will be.

In regards to N@te, is there a way for you (being an admin) to view the most commonly played co-op maps in the game? If so, another possibility could be to make the top 15 (doesn't have to be 15, just throwing numbers out there) most commonly played co-ops to be the maps on the leaderboard.

I really like where this is idea is going though.

_________________
Former UA Leader - Member of WI Veterans - WMW
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trineroks
Chief Administrator


Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Posts: 1767
Location: Southern Cali (UCLA)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can submit them to Guinness! lol.

Guinness World Record #53 - Enzo007 finished Drug Bust in 2 minutes!

_________________
It's the essence of combat; kill, or be killed.
---------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wanderer
Mega-Poster


Joined: 01 Feb 2011
Posts: 299
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enzo007 wrote:
I'd like to clarify one thing though: How would we decide on what co-op maps make it on the co-op leaderboard? All of them? Most played? I imagine things would get messy if we allowed ALL co-ops to be on this leaderboard. For example, if I, Enzo007, really wanted to hold a record for a specific co-op map, I could create a new co-op through the mission editor, publish it, become the first one to play it then post my score in the criteria N@te stated, that may lead to very rigorous work for the moderator of this section if like Wanderer said, we have a page with the name of the co-op map and who holds the fastest record of completion.


yeah that would seem like a problem for the top co-op players. but if we look at the leaderboard we have now people only play certion low skilled players to move up the leaderboard. if we aren't able to fix it on the main leaderboard then we cant fix it on this board either. alot of people refuse to change their noobish ways. but even at the end of the day the proplayers still know who each other are with out looking at the leaderboard.
Arrow you can submit new maps everyday. but when we talk about top co-op players your name wont be mention as a respectable player.


Enzo007 wrote:

I think that this leaderboard would work the best if players vote in a certain amount of co-ops for the leaderboard. For example we would have 15-20 different co-op maps voted onto this leaderboard for players to compete against eachother on. The less amount of co-ops being competed for, the more competitive and successful this idea will be.

In regards to N@te, is there a way for you (being an admin) to view the most commonly played co-op maps in the game? If so, another possibility could be to make the top 15 (doesn't have to be 15, just throwing numbers out there) most commonly played co-ops to be the maps on the leaderboard.

I really like where this is idea is going though.


we cant vote on what maps we want to see on the leaderboard. we have to think about the players who dont post all the time like your self with 50 post. you been playing for a while but only posted so many times if we have to vote for certion maps you may never get all your maps on the co-op leaderboard. Arrow once your maps doesn't make it the first time you might get turned off and go away from the forums and we dont want that.
having competitive on co-op maps that would lay on the clans to have their members teaming up more often and taking over both leaderboard. since this isnt like the main leaderboard the names wont be droped cause unactive players.

if you look at n@tes best map of the month. he was unable to get players to vote on maps 2 times cause only a few people vote on the forums.

if its gets messy the mod would have the job to clean it up. if hes unable to do his job then someone else would take his spot. if you look at the subs clan leaderboard it came to a halt cause he dont have time and wont hand over his power to keep it running or listen to all ideas.

and to sam sorry i wont be able to keep my word cause of adim problems (nothing to do with berly) cause deleting this idea off of b.e.t.a page and moving this to enhancement request page and changing my tittle of the topic. at the same time deleting aonther post of the b.e.t.a page. so 2 poste deleted off of b.e.t.a page cause the adim felt like it. with no messages sent to me about it.


a request to all of you please dont make a new topic soon about the badges or something to do with this co-op board until we know 10 accounts are joining the co-op board. i understand if you want to submit your unique badges or bring up the old topic. to this but post here until its set in stone this is going to happen.

_________________
Things I'm proud of part two...
Creating my wonderer and wanderer accounts
Help create strategy center page.
Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Enzo007
Chatroom Moderator


Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 245
Location: Denver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanderer wrote:
Enzo007 wrote:
I'd like to clarify one thing though: How would we decide on what co-op maps make it on the co-op leaderboard? All of them? Most played? I imagine things would get messy if we allowed ALL co-ops to be on this leaderboard. For example, if I, Enzo007, really wanted to hold a record for a specific co-op map, I could create a new co-op through the mission editor, publish it, become the first one to play it then post my score in the criteria N@te stated, that may lead to very rigorous work for the moderator of this section if like Wanderer said, we have a page with the name of the co-op map and who holds the fastest record of completion.


yeah that would seem like a problem for the top co-op players. but if we look at the leaderboard we have now people only play certion low skilled players to move up the leaderboard. if we aren't able to fix it on the main leaderboard then we cant fix it on this board either. alot of people refuse to change their noobish ways. but even at the end of the day the proplayers still know who each other are with out looking at the leaderboard.
Arrow you can submit new maps everyday. but when we talk about top co-op players your name wont be mention as a respectable player.


Enzo007 wrote:

I think that this leaderboard would work the best if players vote in a certain amount of co-ops for the leaderboard. For example we would have 15-20 different co-op maps voted onto this leaderboard for players to compete against eachother on. The less amount of co-ops being competed for, the more competitive and successful this idea will be.

In regards to N@te, is there a way for you (being an admin) to view the most commonly played co-op maps in the game? If so, another possibility could be to make the top 15 (doesn't have to be 15, just throwing numbers out there) most commonly played co-ops to be the maps on the leaderboard.

I really like where this is idea is going though.


we cant vote on what maps we want to see on the leaderboard. we have to think about the players who dont post all the time like your self with 50 post. you been playing for a while but only posted so many times if we have to vote for certion maps you may never get all your maps on the co-op leaderboard. Arrow once your maps doesn't make it the first time you might get turned off and go away from the forums and we dont want that.
having competitive on co-op maps that would lay on the clans to have their members teaming up more often and taking over both leaderboard. since this isnt like the main leaderboard the names wont be droped cause unactive players.

if you look at n@tes best map of the month. he was unable to get players to vote on maps 2 times cause only a few people vote on the forums.

if its gets messy the mod would have the job to clean it up. if hes unable to do his job then someone else would take his spot. if you look at the subs clan leaderboard it came to a halt cause he dont have time and wont hand over his power to keep it running or listen to all ideas.

and to sam sorry i wont be able to keep my word cause of adim problems (nothing to do with berly) cause deleting this idea off of b.e.t.a page and moving this to enhancement request page and changing my tittle of the topic. at the same time deleting aonther post of the b.e.t.a page. so 2 poste deleted off of b.e.t.a page cause the adim felt like it. with no messages sent to me about it.


a request to all of you please dont make a new topic soon about the badges or something to do with this co-op board until we know 10 accounts are joining the co-op board. i understand if you want to submit your unique badges or bring up the old topic. to this but post here until its set in stone this is going to happen.



Your right wanderer, that's the one knock on this whole idea. Not enough players actively use the forums in general enough. So then arises the question, what if a non-forum user beats a record previously held by an active forum user but doesn't post their results? Would it count? Also what if nobody knew that that specific player broke the map's record in the first place? That kind of diminishes the credibility of the leaderboard if record completion times aren't really record completion times because certain scores aren't reported.

On another note, if things do get messy and disorganized due to the mass number of co-op record holders wanting to their names published on this leaderboard, we might aswell not even call it a leaderboard. It would basically be a list of names and random maps nobodies heard of and their times. I think the art of competing is fun and many others would agree. Thus, having a selected group of co-op maps for players to compete for would create that atmosphere.

Another problem that may arise if it is going to be a free-for-all-everybody-submit-their-times-for-random-coop-maps sort of deal, some maps may not even be time oriented. For example, those co-op maps where you must defeat Al in under a certain time or you lose where time isn't even a factor. Filtering those maps out would just be more, unnecessary work the moderator of this section.

_________________
Former UA Leader - Member of WI Veterans - WMW
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wanderer
Mega-Poster


Joined: 01 Feb 2011
Posts: 299
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Enzo007 said
...So then arises the question, what if a non-forum user beats a record previously held by an active forum user but doesn't post their results? Would it count? Also what if nobody knew that that specific player broke the map's record in the first place? That kind of diminishes the credibility of the leaderboard if record completion times aren't really record completion times because certain scores aren't reported.

Arrow the begining it will be word of mouth. ( just like how clans started ) then hopefully n@te would make a locked room saying we got a new leaderboard in the making please look at the forums.
if the players dont know about it then we cant do anything about it. but players like sam can tell his co-op partners about it while waiting for the match to start. so the other players would try harder and maybe submit their times. Arrow their will be no problems in submitting another players time no matter what. as long as the prof is their they can claim the spot.
Quote:
Enzo007 said
On another note, if things do get messy and disorganized due to the mass number of co-op record holders wanting to their names published on this leaderboard, we might aswell not even call it a leaderboard. It would basically be a list of names and random maps nobodies heard of and their times. I think the art of competing is fun and many others would agree. Thus, having a selected group of co-op maps for players to compete for would create that atmosphere.

if you think we shouldnt call it a co-op leaderboard then think of a better name that best describe what is going on, if you want.

the first locked topic every players name who has submitted their accounts to the leaderboard. in order who ever has the most fastest times is #1
the second locked topic all the maps with a time record with the players names besides it.
the third locked topic every map submited with the creator besides with a link

later on in the future if a person like me with 30 accounts would want to submit my other accounts. but only show my main account (wonderer) to move up on the leaderboard. i would have to send a message to lets say n@te he would make sure i was the only person using the account and might have to do some searching so it will take time. if nate notice other players using the account he would say "no you cant use that account to submit any co-op maps". then he sends the mod a message hes going to edit something cause of so and so with out letting the mod know anything about the hidden accounts. then in the second locked topic he would delete the old accounts name ... (im lost we will cross that bridge when we reach it)
Quote:
Enzo007 said
Another problem that may arise if it is going to be a free-for-all-everybody-submit-their-times-for-random-coop-maps sort of deal, some maps may not even be time oriented. For example, those co-op maps where you must defeat Al in under a certain time or you lose where time isn't even a factor. Filtering those maps out would just be more, unnecessary work the moderator of this section.

im not if your asking a question Confused but every co-op map records the time
let me say this. in a co-op match with sam, val, galm. even though val dont play any more he will still be added to the leaderboard so if val some how gets submitted as a partner he will move up in the ranks. as long as he played even if he quit right off the bat. (more locked topic will be added when theirs to many accounts.)
Arrow if val was like dont want to be on this stupid co-op leaderboard. his name can be removed but not from the second locked topic if he wanted to come back for what ever reasons he has to say so and wait until the mod has time to add him back. in the second locked topic their will be a star by vals name or something to remind the mod not to add or move his name until the star is removed. so that means no baning players
val wouldnt have to post or make new topic unless he wanted to or he could just send a message to the mod.
Quote:
trineroks said
Of course, this records competition will have to be limited to strictly coop games, and coop games where the victory time is not set (by this I mean no coop matches that automatically let you win in a certain amount of time. Maps like Dawn of the Dead, however, are exempt because although the chopper arrives at a certain time, the player must make haste to finish the mission early)

_________________
Things I'm proud of part two...
Creating my wonderer and wanderer accounts
Help create strategy center page.
Created wmw club.
helping people out from the side lines.
Keeping the same profile picture since day one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Enzo007
Chatroom Moderator


Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 245
Location: Denver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Word of mouth may work in specific instances, but not in supporting a leaderboard or whatever the correct term may be. Say if 3 players are playing a co-op, (none of these players make any contact with the forums) and they beat that specific co-op on record time, how will it be reported? Word of mouth couldn't play a role unless a forum user witnessed the scores. So if that score is never reported, this co-op leaderboard wouldn't be official causing it's credibility and public interest to go down.


In my mind, this is the basics of how I've been picturing this:


Topic #1: This topic would be a locked topic of the (insert number here) co-op maps, with who holds the record, and their score.

Example:

Map | Completion Time | Record Holder(s)


[DJR] Drug Bust Medium | 4.30 | Wonderer, sam, anon23




Topic #2: This topic would be the place where you would post if you have beaten a current top score on the leaderboard. You would do this by posting a link to your game, like N@te stated. Then, the moderator would follow the link that was posted to confirm the match. If confirmed, the moderator will edit Topic #1 with the new record holder(s).

This is an example of what the post may look like:


LightWolf, Blackwolf, and I (Enzo007) have broke the previous record held by Wonderer, sam, and anon23 for the map "[DJR] Drug Bust Medium". Here is our link: (Insert link here)



Topic #3: This topic could take the role as a place where forum users can discuss what co-ops should be added or possibly removed. If there is an overwhelming majority to add/remove a map due to rising popularity or a map has technical troubles, the moderator can take action.



This is just a basic possible mock-up of what this new idea could look like in action.

_________________
Former UA Leader - Member of WI Veterans - WMW
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror


Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 2429
Location: Down under

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh? I like this very much. I would like to be part of this coop leaderboard. Maybe I'll come and play a bit more Smile

Is there a place I need to sign up? Or posting here is sufficient?

_________________
~van java Mod~

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group