Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - I got kicked
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I got kicked
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
w0lfy
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: I got kicked Reply with quote

Why do i get kicked with this account
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Not real Reply with quote

This ID has been permanently banned from the game because you are not the real wolfy, and the real wolfy does not approve of this ID. Please refrain from creating copied IDs.
w0lfy
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this is lame who dont u ban all the rest of the 6 more wolfy ids?
LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

name them. if they dont have permission from wolfy himself they will be disabled. you should also choose a more individual username for both the game and these forums.
w0lfy
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was there any rule saying that I need wolfys "permission" to create an account? And anyways I'm mad cuz you said nothing before kicking me. And why dint ya ban girl wolfy? And woolfee? Woolfee is a normal player and you aint doing anything about him.
N@TE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: ban as they come Reply with quote

w0lfy wrote:
was there any rule saying that I need wolfys "permission" to create an account? And anyways I'm mad cuz you said nothing before kicking me. And why dint ya ban girl wolfy? And woolfee? Woolfee is a normal player and you aint doing anything about him.
I did not kick you from the game, however I have baned you. We will do our best to ban the players that copy other IDs as they come. So far, no other wolfy-copying IDs have logged in recently.

You do not need permission to create an ID unless it is copying another ID. I know that you have been playing this game long enough to know that. Anybody with common sense would know that copying someone else would infuriate them. A person who got their identity stolen and has lost their house, car, family, etc. is never happy.

w0lfy
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no rule about it so technically in real life ure doing something illegal. I will answer you with another example: how many jacks are there in the world? Did they commit a crime for being named after jack?
Wolfy
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u copied my name without permition and i dont like copy accts of me, that is why ur acct is banned.
LSU FOOTBALL #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clans ive been in: S.q.u.a.d, demon, BiT, Viet pride, Elite rebels

I LOVE MW3
N@TE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Only a first name Reply with quote

w0lfy wrote:
There is no rule about it so technically in real life ure doing something illegal. I will answer you with another example: how many jacks are there in the world? Did they commit a crime for being named after jack?
That's only a first name. "Jack" does not include a middle or last name, thus making it very indescriptive.

Every person (in America, at least) has a social security number. If you get your social security number stolen, your whole life is over. The person who stole your social security number now has control over your life. They can act like you, take your job, assets, family, etc. Obviously, this is highly illegal.

In WI, we don't have middle names or last names with our IDs; the ID is only like a first name. Therefore, you should think of your ID as a social security number. If a player, like you, has stolen another person's ID, then people may believe it is the real person, and the imposer may act like the real person. In that sense, you have stolen wolfy's ID. Furthermore, you have committed a serious crime. Fortunately enough for wolfy and any other player, we can stop identity theft at its tracks.

I'm done arguing. There is no need for you to be copying another player's ID to begin with. You have another ID that is higly-ranked, is active, and appears to be successful.

Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Re: Only a first name Reply with quote

N@TE wrote:

I'm done arguing. There is no need for you to be copying another player's ID to begin with. You have another ID that is higly-ranked, is active, and appears to be successful.

LOL, if your a long term member of this game you should know why you were banned

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
Da Dealer
Chat Mod Emeritus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fake wolfy ids

A WOLF
A WOiF
WOify and more

Former #1 player
Chat mod
Started in 09'
w0lfy
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea and wolfboss, girl wolfy, and some others too so who uz blaming now??
N@TE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Only a first name Reply with quote

Mithoz wrote:
N@TE wrote:

LOL, if your a long term member of this game you should know why you were banned
That wasn't the message that I was getting across. My posts were lengthy and elaborate; that sentence was more of a wrap-up statement than a main point (notice how it's in the shorter paragraph).

Da Dealer wrote:
fake wolfy ids

A WOLF
A WOiF
WOify and more
w0lfy wrote:
Yea and wolfboss, girl wolfy, and some others too so who uz blaming now??
Thanks for submitting those IDs, guys. They will be banned upon login. Until they have logged into the game, however, there is not use in banning them.
DaJollyRoger
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, my acct is banned?!? Was it too close to Wolfys name? You want me to login in it to ban it?
Hi! Imma create a new account soon! You should help me name it: http://www.warfareincorporated.com/xyzzy/viewtopic.php?p=57606#57606
N@TE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Which account? Reply with quote

DaJollyRoger wrote:
Woah, my acct is banned?!? Was it too close to Wolfys name? You want me to login in it to ban it?
Which account is yours? They are all pretty similar to "wolfy".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: