Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - is it possible to make mods
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

is it possible to make mods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: is it possible to make mods Reply with quote

for mods to post the rules everytime cause i alwasys see mods say, stop that, go play a game, lets talk about something else, and many other things. but by saying go play av game or lets talk about somerthing else. it isnt a warning so those players keep cursing or spaming.

the reason is cause the players cant get it throught their head not to curse when the mods tell them to stop. and i understand why they dont stop cause they forget the rules. since the mods are supposed to take pictures when they kick or mute someone the the list of rules would look great under the cursing player cause their are to many warnings to want to be warnings
(((go play a game and lets talk about something else isnt a warning)))

o yeah how many warnings does a player get cause i see it change between each mod and each player?
when i was asking for him to poste this so i can get a snapshoot of it he told me if i spam it then i would be muted.

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Sub-Zero
Clan Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There isnt a SET of amount of mutes. It all depends on the situation and the player disobeying the rules. If a player disobeys the rules one day and after a few spams we mute that player, then the next day that same player comes back and continues the spam, but only does it twice. we might only warn once because we have had past problems with this player. It just all depends. We do keep track of the players we have problems with and if its constant enough, then they will get less warnings.

The rules are meant for the mods/admin to use to help remind players. Players copying and pasting repeatedly isnt necessary.

PM me with any questions or concerns you have with the game.
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all I know is mods do give out more warnings to cretin players even if they curse and they poste the rules and mods still gives warnings it seems like they are favoring that player since they get more warnings then others. I'm talking about the same time not like hours later.

maybe their should be a set amount of time a mod has to tell players to calm down.

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Sub-Zero
Clan Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we can always find a complaint to make of a mod/admin. It's up to the mod/admin how many warnings and what the action should be taken. Sorry but that's just how it goes. We cant really set an amount of warnings or anything because the situation is always different. Best thing to do is to PM an admin. If you don't feel comfortable, PM scottlu or an admin your comfortable with. We aren't always going to be able to solve every problem but we do the best we can.

PM me with any questions or concerns you have with the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: