Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Please alphabetically ....joke lol
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kou
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Please alphabetically ....joke lol Reply with quote

Now we are 1832.6.

Who are the 5??
Sub-Zero
Clan Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go here:

http://www.warfareincorporated.com/xyzzy/viewtopic.php?t=5677

to view your 5 representatives.

PM me with any questions or concerns you have with the game.
kou
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you . i never check.
Why withou mat account? Surprised
berly van java
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alphabet inactive a week, so cant be representative..
mat ( buddy ) play 1 game a week plz.. so i can used ur ids for leaderboard
thanks

Sub-Zero
Clan Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as a player has played within 2 weeks, they are active.

berly van java
Very Active User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lololol.. im confused?!?!?
sub...
why u cant insert alphabet for ids leaderboard? in my pm, i tell u to insert alphabet, but u wont..
Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes

anon1234
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

berly van java wrote:
sub...
why u cant insert alphabet for ids leaderboard? in my pm, i tell u to insert alphabet, but u wont..

maybe he doesnt know alphabet lol
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

berly van java wrote:
sub...

maybe he's in different clan xD

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Sub-Zero
Clan Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Berly, I asked you if you would like Blake to be added since it was your next highest account on the Leaderboard and you said "whatever..."

Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I will play alphabet more often. Been really busy lately, and I've kinda lost interest in points.

I think monkey has more points than alphabet anyway. So he can take my spot until I become fully active Smile

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this situation plus others involving mods keep going, chances are players will revolt and boycott you (mods/admins) more guys. I know personally that the mods are supposed to be making things better, but in case you guys haven't noticed, more and more players are actually complaining about mods now. I am not saying that mods are doing a bad job. All I ask is maybe it's time mods and admins swallowed their pride and stop making enemies out of players and start making solutions to make things a lot more enjoyable. I've also heard that some mods are actually making accusations and cussing in the chatroom, which I cannot prove because I am hardly online. I really would hate to argue with any players or mods or admins about these things, but sometimes things aren't what they seem. Be open-minded. And if we, the players who bought this game, are asked suggested to leave this game just because of complaints, then there is definitely something wrong with whoever is suggesting or asking that. We, the players, the consumers, bought this game, regardless of the price, due to certain expectations and promises. If those expectations and/or promises are not met, then something has to be done to compensate or appease us, the consumers/players. We do not expect a fortune from the officials, we just need real solutions to problems that have been around now for as long as I can remember since I started playing this game. The main reasons why I got addicted to this game were the multi-player and uncensore chat option. Sadly, even though this game is rated PG 13, it is being run like it is PG, especially the chatroom. Even the clan pages are now being unjustly managed by people other than the assigned mods. Sure it's a bonus to have these things, but hey, if it's given to us, then why not let us manage it? It's PG 13 guys. If there are any readers under 13 then is that our fault? There are so many wrong things here on so many level and I was always one of those people really wanting to find the solutions to make this game more fun and I still am hoping to be able to help because I really like some of the players here, but unfortunately, just after all my contributions, I am now treated like garbage, just like the others before and with me who tried to do the same.

To all van javas, we do not need to participate in this so-called clan wars. This is why I did not sign up for it in the first place. I knew it would be full of flaws. But knowing subzero, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately, subzero is acting like the other mods now or what they did and still doing that I was complaining about. I quit complaining and no more effort comes from me when it comes to bettering anything here since I know for a fact that this game or is now being run by certain people. Too bad Scott is totally oblivious to what really is going on. I don't blame him though since he's hardly in he chatroom anyway and he mostly talks to a selected few.

By the way, please stop invading our private conversations. You know, like reading private messages sent to other players and entering private chatrooms when there are people in them. Ask for permission first. It has never happened to me but it did happen to others.

Duc Van Java
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree to Val, any way javas we dont have nothin to' prove.
Where javas and they kno Who we r.

Duc Van Java/Ducati848/Lstexille
valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I make it official, I would like to set up a poll whether or not we will still be a part of the unofficial clan wars. I for one say NO. But I respect the majority's decision what ever it may be. So please van javas, vote now. You do not need to give any reason, but you may if you would like to. It's about time we showed these officials who make up this entire warfare community.
Duc Van Java
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to' say, i swear To my god, it was my idea to' put cuss censor and i pm scott putting some cencors cos i was worried about the kids Who plays this app,( coz thier Are so many cussing at that time,) but i never thought chat mods will be' added. Cencors Are enough, we dont need chat mods Who control and run when ever they want, yesterday or the other day, one of the chat mods saying to' one of the players that he cheats and keep insisting it even he had not enough evidence, is that even right to' a mod Who say this things in public? And another chat mod used to' be' cool but now hes not.
Yesterday i got block to' server by mods w/out doin anything, only saying 2 words, its not even a cuss ar any offensive.
Were here to have fun not to' get strangled.
I agree to vhal, i say no..
U guys decide what u think, what make u feel happy to' this game..

Duc Van Java/Ducati848/Lstexille
valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duc Van Java wrote:
Hard to' say, i swear To my god, it was my idea to' put cuss censor and i pm scott putting some cencors cos i was worried about the kids Who plays this app,( coz thier Are so many cussing at that time,) but i never thought chat mods will be' added. Cencors Are enough, we dont need chat mods Who control and run when ever they want, yesterday or the other day, one of the chat mods saying to' one of the players that he cheats and keep insisting it even he had not enough evidence, is that even right to' a mod Who say this things in public? And another chat mod used to' be' cool but now hes not.
Yesterday i got block to' server by mods w/out doin anything, only saying 2 words, its not even a cuss ar any offensive.
Were here to have fun not to' get strangled.
I agree to vhal, i say no..
U guys decide what u think, what make u feel happy to' this game..

Well I was actually among those who voted to add the censor. But now it's just too much. It filters words that should not be filtered and makes it look like we're actually swearing. It also censors some words that are not even meant to be offensive. Scott is so worried about very young kids and yet he forgets that this isn't meant to be for the very young ones. There should be 2 main rooms. 1 for censored and one for uncensored. I mean even if the censor blocks cuss words mods still kick players out anyway since they cAn see them in grey text. So what exactly is the point then?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Van Java All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: