Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - End the Clan Monopoly
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

End the Clan Monopoly
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Something to mix it up so the top 25 actually have to fight to stay up there and not just relax when they are there?"

I tried that but top25 don't feel the need to fight a nother high ranked player.

"Like setting WI records. Like winning 15 games in a row or playing the most people and gaining the most points in 1 hour. "

I tried that but most top25 can't win 15 Ina row. and you also talked about top25 loseing more points for camping. if you notice most viet pride accounts was in top50 aswell. so you would have to make everyone lose more points to stop them from camping more often.

((won't anyone stand up to the top clan or are we doom to lose all of our members to them))

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Golden
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud wrote:
4. Golden, Demon is not the only clan with potiental. Just because you have alot of members dosent mean they are good. But if you want to base it off of how many members you have then my clan has the most potential.

I never said numbers count. I believe my clan is more active than yours, not that it is better. But i do believe we have more potential. Im no trying to start a fight. Its just my opinion.

Cloud
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmhhmmm ok. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Fair enough.
Cloud
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mithoz wrote:
Red I am not tryin to cause flame or problems.

I am just simply saying that clans the way they are is just fine.

If you want another clan to challenge vj or vp maybe you could do something about it by collecting other good players who are not in these 2 clans rather than tryin to limit their strengths.

Mat you seem to forget. There are no good players left. They all joined the top clans, or they went solo because they don't like the other clans. As I said before it is very rare to find and recruit top players.

Why is everyone getting on red? He is simply trying to equal out the clans so everyone has a fair chance to be The Top Clan.

Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leave clans as it is.

Cloud you are forgetting that the 2 highest rated people
In this game are not in van java or Viet. (until AFTEr reset happens)

They may be in a clan but if other players are bothered by this so call dominance by 2 clans they should try staying in their clans and convince other top players to join.

Look at the top25 there are still around 4-5 people who are not in vj or vp.
If you get them all into a clan, and if you want your clan members to do better teach them, then your clan will grow

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
[PYRO] Critikal
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like That Idea
Da Dealer
Chat Mod Emeritus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like only 2 people per clan 2000 or higher or somthing??
Former #1 player
Chat mod
Started in 09'
redscorpion
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think rating should factor into this. If the top 10 make a clan then good for them. They will be the best. But what everyone fails to realize is that PLAYERS ARE BEING DRIVEN OFF from clans and the game itself, because we are turning into a game of a handful of players beating up on the majority of weak players. Nobody is left to compete with Viet Pride or Van Java. So stop trying to maintain your power and share the load of players, don't just keep the whole leaderboard in one clan. Clan Wars is dying because the top clans want to take everybody that has any potential. So no, there will never be a clan like Demon or Seirietei that rises from the ashes, because anyone that has the game to compete will run off and join you two. That's why it is imperative to cap the total number of players allowed. There simply AREN'T ENOUGH PLAYERS LEFT TO COMPETE. Everyone who is ganging up on me keeps acting like there will soon be this great influx of incredible players, with the potential to take over. It's not gonna happen.

I like what Van Java did by closing their rosters recently, regarding available spots (so I've been told). At a minimum, keep your players. Van Java has around 12-15 players. Keep them all. But don't keep recruiting, otherwise other clans have no chance. And when you lose a member, don't be so hasty to replace him. A good clan only needs about 10 players tops. 5 Representatives on the Forum Clan Leaderboard, and 5 Substitutions. That's all we need. Otherwise, you do have a monopoly. And it's no fun for other players who aren't good enough to be recruited by you two.

To be straightforward, stop being power-hungry and spread the top players around.

Black Fang Leader
Chatroom Moderator
Former Leaderboard #1

-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-
Blake van java
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are not gonna give up our players

Blake van java/IxxBLAKExxI/Biake van java
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why isnt the limit five players? But to do this, we'd have to blow up everything first, all clans don't exist, and none of the old names can be taken. Then the players could groups together and form a clan, an additionally catch could be a clan has to consisit of one player from the rank of 2000 or higher one of 1900, 1800, 1700, and then 1600 and below at its start, if a player moves into the next group thats ok, he STARTED in the lower rank, so then the best players and developing players would prevail.
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

red inow for sure I asked you two days ago that what are you going to do next (cause you left demon clan) then you said you might join viet pride. so what changed your mind over night?

((I'm going to take gunner from demon)) watch in a month he will be sporting a viet pride avatar.

I make it hard for players to join my clan I talk so much crap to them but they just keep on coming (like red might do) theirs only been one person who I have been nice to the whole time and never said a bad thig toward him he's drummerboy.

mat said "Look at the top25 there are still around 4-5 people who are not in vj or vp.
If you get them all into a clan, and if you want your clan members to do better teach them, then your clan will grow"

you might not want to do that

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm im not saying its just u, also trash talking people who want to join isnt the answer.
[PYRO] Critikal
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No It's Not

Why Do that

[PYRO] Critikal
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

galm wrote:
Why isnt the limit five players? But to do this, we'd have to blow up everything first, all clans don't exist, and none of the old names can be taken. Then the players could groups together and form a clan, an additionally catch could be a clan has to consisit of one player from the rank of 2000 or higher one of 1900, 1800, 1700, and then 1600 and below at its start, if a player moves into the next group thats ok, he STARTED in the lower rank, so then the best players and developing players would prevail.

Hmmm Like I Said I Would And Yes It's Just A Waste Of Time We Would Have To Make New Clans

Golden
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:
red inow for sure I asked you two days ago that what are you going to do next (cause you left demon clan) then you said you might join viet pride. so what changed your mind over night?

((I'm going to take gunner from demon)) watch in a month he will be sporting a viet pride avatar.

I make it hard for players to join my clan I talk so much darn to them but they just keep on coming (like red might do) theirs only been one person who I have been nice to the whole time and never said a bad thig toward him he's drummerboy.

mat said "Look at the top25 there are still around 4-5 people who are not in vj or vp.
If you get them all into a clan, and if you want your clan members to do better teach them, then your clan will grow"

you might not want to do that

Not if i offer him mod position Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: