Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - End the Clan Monopoly
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

End the Clan Monopoly
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blake van java
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceful argument, well put comrade

Blake van java/IxxBLAKExxI/Biake van java
Cloud
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Thank you Blake for noticing my clan.

2. There is a problem with the top player training method. And that is that every time a top player comes out of a clan, he/she decides to go solo or gets recruited by VP or VJ. It's very hard for lesser clans to get good people because they are always snatched up by the older and better clans.

3. You guys do have to remember that a 10 person limit per clan means that there will be new clans popping up left and right plus that doesn't solve the "Clan Monopoly" problem.

4. Golden, Demon is not the only clan with potiental. Just because you have alot of members dosent mean they are good. But if you want to base it off of how many members you have then my clan has the most potential.

5. One idea I heard about was from Cal Abbo. He asked if there were any underachiever clans. He said that because he knew how hard it is to get into clans. So why not start underachiever clans? We can put 1 top player and 1 fairly well player at the head of a clan. Then they train the clan members. Like an academy. Then when they reach a certain limit, they are moved out of the clan and into the WI community and be recruited by clans. That's way there is no fighting over what clan got the better person because they all had the same basic training.

6. I say no. We shouldn't limit the number of members in a clan. But more so have the competition part of a clan and the rest of the clan. Like the clans elite players go on the top ten and the rest are the normal players that are on a seperate list. Also to cut down on the confusion of who is in what clan, there should be a roster of people not currently in clans, and next to their names are their ranking and a * if they want to be recruited and nothing if they don't.

What's do you guys think?

redscorpion
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even have a clan. I'm a complete third party. For the good of all players, not just top ones, there should be more clans, only possible if there is a limit to the max number of players. I'm not hating anyone.
Black Fang Leader
Chatroom Moderator
Former Leaderboard #1

-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-
redscorpion
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hypothetical:

Let's say Viet Pride and Van Java merge. Then where are the clan wars? We need more clans. Two big clans fighting it out is frankly, boring.

Black Fang Leader
Chatroom Moderator
Former Leaderboard #1

Blake van java
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would we merge? And i do agree we need more serious clans!!

Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redscorpion wrote:
I don't even have a clan. I'm a complete third party. For the good of all players, not just top ones, there should be more clans, only possible if there is a limit to the max number of players. I'm not hating anyone.

That is my point. You are clanless you shouldn't have left. It is your problem not ours. Please don't hate

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
redscorpion
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mat this isn't hating. If you have something to add more than "please don't hate", it'd be appreciated. Flaming is not otherwise welcome.
Black Fang Leader
Chatroom Moderator
Former Leaderboard #1

wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I posted way before most of you all joined this game I'm never joing van javas cause I don't Like to have all the good members so unless I'm being kicked out or my members are leaving the clan we won't be merging in time in the future.

ilike what cloud said in #5 but some players make new iDs and act like noobs and I don't feel like training new iDs. since some mods can tell if it's a new Player or not they should train them.

in clouds poste #6 their should be something other then a clan tag like van javas account. maybe their should be a star or a different symbol on all of their accounts hidden or not so their won't be clan hopping between clans. but the mods would have to see and make sure it's a hidden account and not a new person with same ipadress

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Blake van java
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redscorpion wrote:
Mat this isn't hating. If you have something to add more than "please don't hate", it'd be appreciated. Flaming is not otherwise welcome.

Red some may view your burning desire for limitations as flaming and biast based on the fact u have no clan and wish to destroy them all...

Cloud
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:

ilike what cloud said in #5 but some players make new iDs and act like noobs and I don't feel like training new iDs. since some mods can tell if it's a new Player or not they should train them.

in clouds poste #6 their should be something other then a clan tag like van javas account. maybe their should be a star or a different symbol on all of their accounts hidden or not so their won't be clan hopping between clans. but the mods would have to see and make sure it's a hidden account and not a new person with same ipadress

This is where the 2 I'd limit per device would be helpful. It would cut down on the secret account fiasco and it would make it very hard for people to clan hopping, acting like noobs, etc…

wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is true since you are nutural now your trying to change how we run our clans. it's crazy how red never said any of this when he was in demon or a team.

Ateam could have been a good clan but you all was joking around with it.

who was in it Frand da Wolfy viets red and other players. it wouldn't have been to hard to have gotten them to leave their clan to make Ateam offical clan

Write many strategy.
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but if do any low amount of accounts then the top25 might be camping more since they wouldn't have any more accounts to get up their.

take viet pride we have all of those accounts but all of those account was active and not camping most of the time. but when you look at people with less accounts like ..... once they get their account high they just leave the game since the accomplished their goal.

so more account means more fighting more points being gained and loset to all kinds of players.

Write many strategy.
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red I am not tryin to cause flame or problems.

I am just simply saying that clans the way they are is just fine.

If you want another clan to challenge vj or vp maybe you could do something about it by collecting other good players who are not in these 2 clans rather than tryin to limit their strengths.

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
Cloud
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but more accounts also means more potiontal to camp. In the 2 I'd per device idea there would only be 2 ids. A main and secondary. The secondary would be used as a play account while the main is used for actual gaming. Ppl with lesser accounts have more of a motivation to get on the board because they know that with only 2 accounts it will be hard to pump. Plus there is the point deduction every 2 weeks to worry about. Now people with the higher accounts may need someting else to achieve. Like setting WI records. Like winning 15 games in a row or playing the most people and gaining the most points in 1 hour. Stuff like that that can put them in the hall of fame for really amazing stuff. And why don't we raise the bar for the top 25 players by increasing the top score limit and making the decrease more every 2 weeks? Something to mix it up so the top 25 actually have to fight to stay up there and not just relax when they are there?
[PYRO] Critikal
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Agree With Mat Clans Are Fine Some Lesser Clans Cud Nvr Compeat With The Higher Clans But The Lesser Clans Are In There Own Leage So Clans Are Fine the Way They Are
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: