Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - The First Seven Chapters Of ZO My Story
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The First Seven Chapters Of ZO My Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hiseas21
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want it plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ!
[PYRO] Critikal
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AGOTO GOT LAST ONE THEY START AFTER Christmas! Have Fun With My Storys
hiseas21
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!!!!!! btw, nice preview hehe lolz
[PYRO] Critikal
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Worrys It Out Today
[PYRO] Critikal
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 9 Where Are We?

As There Making There Way Down The Path,They See A Group Of Figures In The Distance,Jackson Shouts "HEY" But As They Turn Around They Soon See They Have Made A Foolish Mistake As The Group Scream And If One Screams It's Like A Dinner Bell They All Swarm There Prey And Attack With Allmighty Force! Realising How Much Danger There In Jackson Calls A Retreat. They Sprint Away  But While Running Weaver Slips And Falls,Jackson Stops To Help His Friend But Weaver Shouts "Run I'll Hold Them Off" Jackson Replies Sternly "No Were Getting Out Of Here" Jackson Puts Weaver On His Shoulder And Speed Walks Out Of The Cavern Only To See That This Was A Bad Mistake As A Group Of Infected For Guarding The Entrance,Jackson Seeing No Hope Put Down Weaver And Fires Away Luckily The Bullets Mince The Zombies And Jackson And Weaver Just Get Out Alive......   

Chapter 10 The Fortress 

Jackson Manages To Stop The Zombies With A Quick Grenade Down The Cavern entrance To Halt Them For A While. Weaver Struggles To Get Up But With Jacksons Help He Gets Up And Starts Looking Upwards. Weaver Happily Shouts "Look! A Fortress! There Hopefully Will Be Humans There" Jackson Agrees And They Make There Way Up The Path To The Fortress. Jackson Halts Weaver As He Sees Four Red Eyes In The Mist "Shhh Do You See The Eyes?" Weaver Replies "Yeah Shall We Engage?"
Jackson Seeing The Eyes Get Closer Quickly Shouts "SHOOT THEM NOW" Jackson And Weaver Fire Away Until The Eyes Disappear. Quickly Realising He Was On His Last Clip Jackson Switches To His USP.45 Pistol And Presses On Into The Darkness.

[PYRO] Critikal
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's back Zombies outbreak is Here!

Chapter 10 The Fortress 

Jackson Manages To Stop The Zombies With A Quick Grenade Down The Cavern entrance To Halt Them For A While. Weaver Struggles To Get Up But With Jacksons Help He Gets Up And Starts Looking Upwards. Weaver Happily Shouts "Look! A Fortress! There Hopefully Will Be Humans There" Jackson Agrees And They Make There Way Up The Path To The Fortress. Jackson Halts Weaver As He Sees Four Red Eyes In The Mist "Shhh Do You See The Eyes?" Weaver Replies "Yeah Shall We Engage?"
Jackson Seeing The Eyes Get Closer Quickly Shouts "SHOOT THEM NOW" Jackson And Weaver Fire Away Until The Eyes Disappear. Quickly Realising He Was On His Last Clip Jackson Switches To His USP.45 Pistol And Presses On Into The Darkness.

Chapter 11  Dammit
                                              As They Reach The End Of The Tunnel,They Know They Have Made A Bad Choice Of Coming To This Fortress As Nearly Every-Single Infected Is Guarding The God Dam Place.
Weaver Says "Jackson What Do We Do?" Jackson Doesn't Reply Weaver Shouts "Jackson!" Jackson Replies "Weaver GetDown!"  As A Garzola *Flying Infected* Swoops Down And Grabs Weaver. Jackson Try's Save Him But His Pistol Is Not Strong Enuf To Pierce The Garzola's Skin But As Weaver Got Pulled Up Into The Air, He Dropped His Rifle. Jackson Picks Up Weavers Rifle And Look's Up Into The Air To Fire But It Had Gone. Jackson Now Alone Realises That Weaver Would Probably Not Survive But Jackson Knows Weavers A Strong Solider And Will Survive Longer In There Than Most Men So Jackson Presses On Engaging The Frontal Guards. He Luckily Won That Battle Without A Scrape But How Will He Face In The Fortress       

thebossmant
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u have inspred me now i will craete my own zombie story

and i promise i wont copy the basic story line maybe i will start in a refugee camp in colorado LOL meh i hope it works

or i will rewrite homefront xD

ill just make a story and ill posgt it here first.

If you add me say who you are, and that your from WI
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee Cool Rolling Eyes

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
thebossmant
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wait for what?

If you add me say who you are, and that your from WI
doom
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Guys Its Doom And Im Bringing ZO Back From The Dead As A Special Cristmas Present! This Has Nothing To Do With The Origanl Storyline!

Chapter Cristmas: Operation SC

There Was A Knock On The Door, Cooper Begged Me Not To Open It But I Had Too, In Case It Was Food. As I Slowly Made My Way Over To The Door I Heard A Slight Giggling Sound Coming From Outside,But Still I Opened the Door. To My Suprise I Found Three Kids Asking Me To Take Them To Santa's Palace (This Was A Shop In Town) I Was Wondering How These Kids Were Still Alive But Nether The Less I Helped Them To The Shop.
This Im Afraid Was A Bad Idea, The Town Was Infested With The Rotten Beast's And Me And Cooper Didn't Want To Continue With The Kids So We Left Them In Our Car. The Only Was Forward Was On Foot, We Took Out Our Weapons And Pushed Into The Darkness. We Fought For Our Lies Trying To Help These Kids But Then The Worse Thing Happened Cooper Got A Bite Wound To The Upper Left Arm. Zombie Bites Had No Cure If You Were Bitten You Had Less Then 3 minutes Left. Cooper Left Me Saving Me And Himself while Trying To Take Out As Many Zombies As Possible. This Left Me With A Dielemma I Got To The Shop And Opened The Door But.......

Hey Guys I Want You! To Finish Off This Paragraph What Does He Meet How Does He Kill/Save It?
Thanks Doom

Warfare Incorporated Veteran, Most well known player.
slimjimninja
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doom wrote:
Hello Guys Its Doom And Im Bringing ZO Back From The Dead As A Special Cristmas Present! This Has Nothing To Do With The Origanl Storyline!

There Was A Knock On The Door, Cooper Begged Me Not To Open It But I Had Too, In Case It Was Food. As I Slowly Made My Way Over To The Door I Heard A Slight Giggling Sound Coming From Outside,But Still I Opened the Door. To My Suprise I Found Three Kids Asking Me To Take Them To Santa's Palace (This Was A Shop In Town) I Was Wondering How These Kids Were Still Alive But Nether The Less I Helped Them To The Shop.
This Im Afraid Was A Bad Idea, The Town Was Infested With The Rotten Beast's And Me And Cooper Didn't Want To Continue With The Kids So We Left Them In Our Car. The Only Was Forward Was On Foot, We Took Out Our Weapons And Pushed Into The Darkness. We Fought For Our Lies Trying To Help These Kids But Then The Worse Thing Happened Cooper Got A Bite Wound To The Upper Left Arm. Zombie Bites Had No Cure If You Were Bitten You Had Less Then 3 minutes Left. Cooper Left Me Saving Me And Himself while Trying To Take Out As Many Zombies As Possible. This Left Me With A Dielemma I Got To The Shop And Opened The Door But.......

Hey Guys I Want You! To Finish Off This Paragraph What Does He Meet How Does He Kill/Save It?
Thanks Doom

...the zombie queen was waiting. She was ten feet tall, with six arms that looked like they had mutated into leaches. She instantly assaulted me with these arms, causing me to have to jump out of the way countless times. I need to find a weak spot, I thought, and so began gathering information about the zombie queen. I discovered that her head bobbled up and down, and in between that, revealing her weak neck. I needed a weapon, so I grabbed a shotgun that was lying right by me and shot at her neck many times, blowing it to smithereens. Her head bounced when it hit the floor. Her body keeled over and fell. I was lucky to be alive.

trineroks
Chief Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slimjimninja wrote:
doom wrote:

Thanks Doom

...the zombie queen was waiting. She was ten feet tall, with six arms that looked like they had mutated into leaches. She instantly assaulted me with these arms, causing me to have to jump out of the way countless times. I need to find a weak spot, I thought, and so began gathering information about the zombie queen. I discovered that her head bobbled up and down, and in between that, revealing her weak neck. I needed a weapon, so I grabbed a shotgun that was lying right by me and shot at her neck many times, blowing it to smithereens. Her head bounced when it hit the floor. Her body keeled over and fell. I was lucky to be alive.
I stood there, shotgun in hand, staring at the carcass of the zombie queen. Then all of a sudden out of her neck grew a new head! I realized that her neck was not the weak point. She began to spew avid vomit and I narrowly avoided her by diving past the cash register. I got my shotgun and fired at the queen, but the shotgun shells merely bounced off her tough carapace. So I looked around and saw a FGM-148 Javelin under the cash register. I picked up the Javelin, not thinking twice about how or why that thing was in a store, locked onto the queen, and fired. However, I forgot I was inside a building so the missle instead flew upward and obliterated the ceiling. The debris fell on the queen and she was instantly crushed to death.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of the walking dead.
doom
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha Thank's Galm Thats A Good TV Program

doom
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys Its Doom
Zombie Outbreak Is Back For Good!
This Will Follow A New Path Of A Normal Civillian Nithing to do with the old storyline.
Also Three Preview Spots Are Up For Grabs! Post For One

Zombie Outbreak: A Different Vision
Chapter 1 At The Break Of Dawn

I Woke Up At The Crack Of Dawn To Find Myself Back In My Own World "This" world. I Slowly Got Out Of Bed dragging Myself Across the safehouse dorms. I Get Dressed Into My Normal Clothes Then Make My Way To The Armoury. Today I Shall Be Hunting With My Mates, my Weapon Of Choice is the Bushmaster ACR. As I Open The Door, The Stench Of Rotting Flesh Stings My Nose. Me And My Group Go Out Into The Vast Openness of this barren world. We hear a slight screaming in the distance then see a group of undead running towards us. This Was Just Fun For Us, we Aim Down Our Rifles Sights And Fire Away Mowing Them Down As They Rush towards us.
As we push forward towards Bristol we meet a group of hungry survivours, We couldent feed them so we shot them on the spot, The Ammo was useful.
We hit the outskirts of bristol Then were in......

Hey Its Doom I Hope You Liked It!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: