Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Who/What levels?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Who/What levels?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Verdagon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Who/What levels? Reply with quote

Can I just get a little info here... Who is working on what level, and what is it going to be like?

This thread was made so people could look forward to maps... Like I'm waiting for a turret defense that someone was making.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Verdagon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To get started:

I'm making a campaign where Fox comes back and you have to hunt him down. It's basically a continuation of the regular campaign.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Girt
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've been thinking about starting the same thread. I don't expect we'll coordinate a whole lot, and I trust nobody would do something really rad, like kill off a major character, but it seems like knowing what everybody is up to would be a benefit to us all, and to the Players.

I admit it's a bit of a challenge to be real original, as the Spiffcode guys did a great job of running through about every possible scenario.
I tried to make mine have a bit more story, more dialogue, a bit more puzzle/thinking, and a lot less blowing things up. Not that that isn't fun, just trying to come up with different, after they've played all of your levels. Smile

Mine:

Time setting: after the full game (probably everybody's is)

Main theme: Andy must go in solo to save another Mining Supervisor, who has been captured by militant radicals.

** Spoiler - if anybodys cares **

This leads to the discovery of a possibly huge underground deposit of Galaxite. I know this could impact the "Icarus World", so I'll probably have it be lost in the end...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: