Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Coop games
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Coop games
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Coop games Reply with quote

Can we make it so after playing a coop game we can get 1 or 2 points after winning? Of course they'd have to be approved by a map of of some sort the group beta has map makers and mods who would be good at it, cause I like coop maps and it's annoying how they don't count I would be happy if they counted for 1 point, please poste your opinion.
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm I'm a massive fan of coops as well and winning most coops are easy. It would be an easy way to gain points... But the idea seems great!

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am really sorry galm and mithoz but I strongly disagree with this for obvious reasons.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I mean is what if mods would make sure the coop game is hard or long because some r easy but others are like an accomplishment to defeat, like warfare team survival.
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are only a few coop maps that are really hard to complete and take over 30mins to finish...

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Som of kous r and I have a huge one that might rock the coop world depending how it's, taken and also might have the most triggers ever.
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea some of kous are pretty difficult..

Galm when do we get to see your map?

bradleygrayson
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or make a separate leaderboard for co op points
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Co-oPoints Reply with quote

Giving points for co-op matches would bring up a whole new aspect of score pumping. You could just complete a few games of a simple co-op map and you would be rewarded as being at the top of the leader-board. The arguments against that would be astounding.

Creating a separate leader-board just for one style of map would be too much work. Plus, every co-op map would have to be hand-picked into what could be counted in the Co-op Leader-board.

wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you have coop maps giving points. then players like lawerance would make a co-op map and get it approved bye beta or who ever and he will change the map to suit him better so he would win every time and still not consider it cheating.
like Nate said and Val says it's real bad. play maps if you want to get on the leader board co-op is to get you better but :-/ some of you still can't hang even with all of those coop maps you played. bottom sounds mean but it sounds so good I couldent delete that part jk jk

but if you make different leader board you must bealbe to lose points before the three mins since you should now the playing field since it shouldent be changed I mean the locations of the vts and path ways of the incoming army

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
BrianBSHS
Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Co-oPoints Reply with quote

N@TE wrote:
Giving points for co-op matches would bring up a whole new aspect of score pumping. You could just complete a few games of a simple co-op map and you would be rewarded as being at the top of the leader-board. The arguments against that would be astounding.

Creating a separate leader-board just for one style of map would be too much work. Plus, every co-op map would have to be hand-picked into what could be counted in the Co-op Leader-board.

+1

ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Brian short and sweet, anyway I'm saying we could handpick them I would do it, also warfare team survival for instance is like a 20 minute map if ur trying to score pump coop isn't the way to go, even if was only four coop maps that count for one point I would be happy cause some of them r real challenges, but I already can think of ten that wouldn't count, like most of the coops with the word easy in it.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this should be put in place for rank a maps too.
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have a page where people put down some of the hardest coop maps they think. Then you should caterogise the maps into the hardest ones (may require testing/I'm happy to help here) then thr ones that fall into the hard catergoy (rank A, emerion labs v0.7, green world etc..) should be allowed to hve some points??

Anoter point if people get points from playing coops they must also lose points for playing coops?

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya gain and lose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: