Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - There are to many clans!
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

There are to many clans!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
divingsource
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: There are to many clans! Reply with quote

I think that there are way to many clans right now. I think there should be about 4 clans(the most populated) no offense if this offends anyone by me saying this but I think it should happen
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm don't like seeing so many clans, but having too little clans is also boring, some really good clans are exclusive and only need a few people to be the best where as you also needs clans for players who are still not that good..

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
sam
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that you should leave it how it is if a clan starts to fail then in two weeks {i think} it will be removed
Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2weeks seems like an almightly long time

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: There are to many clans! Reply with quote

divingsource wrote:
I think that there are way to many clans right now. I think there should be about 4 clans(the most populated) no offense if this offends anyone by me saying this but I think it should happen

Only 4 clans with the most members? Are you serious? You're kidding right? If not, then I hope you are not offended either but that is the dumbest suggestion I have ever encountered! If only the top 4 most populated clans are allowed then you saying that we, the Van Javas, should be eliminated from this game. You may want to think about it much more thoroughly. If you did and that is really the best suggestion you can come up with, then let's see if at least 4 of all the clans right now will agree with getting rid of one of the pioneers and top, if not the best, clans ever! You are also trying to get rid of 1 of the 2 people who pretty much made this clan possible and successful, which is I, the other one being Wonderbra.

If my post still does not wake you up from your very deep sleep and ultimately wild dreams, then you will need caffeine...lots of it.

S.T.A.R.S.
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaha
frandenkamin68
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: There are to many clans! Reply with quote

valicious wrote:
divingsource wrote:

Only 4 clans with the most members? Are you serious? You're kidding right? If not, then I hope you are not offended either but that is the dumbest suggestion I have ever encountered! If only the top 4 most populated clans are allowed then you saying that we, the Van Javas, should be eliminated from this game. You may want to think about it much more thoroughly. If you did and that is really the best suggestion you can come up with, then let's see if at least 4 of all the clans right now will agree with getting rid of one of the pioneers and top, if not the best, clans ever! You are also trying to get rid of 1 of the 2 people who pretty much made this clan possible and successful, which is I, the other one being Wonderbra.

If my post still does not wake you up from your very deep sleep and ultimately wild dreams, then you will need caffeine...lots of it.

lolz, agreed val, however i am thinking that some clans should be deleted, however top clans like Viet pride, NERV, and van java have to stay....
divingsource
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val I did not necissarily mean the most populated I think the four best or like the first couple or maybe just have people vote for what clans idk.
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolz now he don't even now lolz. thief should be a required ment other then 4 people being in a clan. if it was harder to get a clan then I'm guessing thief will be less clans or more clans with decitaded leaders. like the resistance they had one group or batch of members when they left the leader should had looked or recruited more players. (I blame the short term thinkers or lazy leaders.)

it's better if thiers more clans cause not everyone want to be a nerv or can reach a java level or meet the required ment of a viet. thiers low ranked clans for new people but the leader should be something special who really wants thier "clan name" to be number one.

vietsthebest

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Golden
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dudes check this out!! its awesome
http://techsmartly.net/freePS3.php

wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your mom has nice boobs but that's off topic don't poste your link anymore.
being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
redscorpion
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderer wrote:

it's better if thiers more clans cause not everyone want to be a nerv or can reach a java level or meet the required ment of a viet.

I like how you said not everyone is good enough for van java and viet yet it's only that not everyone "wants to be in nerv". Nerv is harder to get in lol

Black Fang Leader
Chatroom Moderator
Former Leaderboard #1

-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-•-~-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: