Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - My strategy - NOTE: DISCUSSES WHOLE MISSION!
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

My strategy - NOTE: DISCUSSES WHOLE MISSION!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M4: Point of Contact
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mugboy
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:19 pm    Post subject: My strategy - NOTE: DISCUSSES WHOLE MISSION! Reply with quote

BEWARE! I discuss the entire mission in the following, if you dont want to know how to beat it, dont read it!

This mission is fairly difficult due to the fact that there is only 1 place that you can safely mine galaxite. I start out with 2 bullpups mining galaxite from the southern region in which you enter the base from.

While they are maining, I create a fleet of vehicles that destroy buildings quickly. I create about 15. I then take that whole fleet due north to the north-west entrance and continue going north-west. I then destroy the towers first and take care of the forces. After doing so I destroy all the power plants (there are TONS). I then continue my circle around tot he galaxite field and keep the fleet there just in case.

After the galaxite in the southern region has depleted, I send the bullpups along with 3 more (yes a total of 5 bullpups) up to the region i just secured. I also create a new galaxite processing plant up to the north west so my bullpups can easily and quickly access it. Smile

This pretty much gives you tons of galaxite, which i use to create another HRC and VTS (which gives me a total of 2 each) and create a large force. I then divide my force into small groups and barrage the enemy with attacks.

You should be able to destroy all the OMNI forces and complete the mission before the north west galaxite is depleted.

COMPLETE! Smile
guitarist809
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok
Gertyshroud
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do we care it's so easy to beat!
idioticfuse
Very Active User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we really dont need strategies for this one-its too easy! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M4: Point of Contact All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: