Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Triggers
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Triggers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Triggers Reply with quote

I need to know what other triggers to add. The level starts you out with Andy. I wnat to make it so that if Andy dies, then you lose, what kind of trigger do I make to do this?

Another trigger I can't figure out how to do is make it so you can't see other units you own. I want to make it so that when Andy goes to where they are (and where you can see them), you can then see them/use them.

Another trigger that I need is with nutrual. How do I make it so that nutrual towers don't shoot me? Can I make it so that when I take over the otehr buildings, they become mine?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SoLan
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Triggers Reply with quote

DBZ-GOKU- wrote:
I need to know what other triggers to add. The level starts you out with Andy. I wnat to make it so that if Andy dies, then you lose, what kind of trigger do I make to do this?

Condition: Side X owns AtMost/Exactly 0 Andy -> Action: End Mission: Lose

DBZ-GOKU- wrote:
Another trigger I can't figure out how to do is make it so you can't see other units you own. I want to make it so that when Andy goes to where they are (and where you can see them), you can then see them/use them.

I am not sure how you would do this. I do not know of a trigger other than "defog area" and that does the oposite of what you want. The only thing I can think of is that you place the units on the map only when Andy gets near them. If you create an area and says that if that area contains Andy, create unit at area. If you spawn rather than build the units, they can be made to appear to be there when Andy comes. The area will not defog until the units appear. Maybe not the right solution, but it might be one way to do it. Smile

DBZ-GOKU- wrote:
Another trigger that I need is with nutrual. How do I make it so that nutrual towers don't shoot me? Can I make it so that when I take over the otehr buildings, they become mine?

Have you tried setting the neutral side to ally with you? Condition: Mission loaded -> SideNeutral allies with Side X.

--SoLan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: