Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Beta
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Beta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Beta Reply with quote

Any news when the beta is, or if you have chosen who is going to be in it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
V I P E R X
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beta has been going for a while. I'm in all three. The multiplayer Beta was delayed though. The mission editor is cool, but I haven't got to play the OS 5 Beta much. It messed up my keycode, and won't accept it. I have 2 missions on my Pocket PC, and they are fun to play.
Xbox Live Gamertag- V I P E R X
Mexz
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes its to bad of the delay Sad
But they have already started yes Smile

So i guess they already know who's in the team Wink

Unofficial Level Sharing website
rosskoepke
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I applied for two betas, map editor and palm OS 5 about 2 days after the announcement was posted and haven't seen any reply. Does this mean I was not accepted?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
claxbane
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The beta is on going and we are still accepting testers. The reason some of you have not been added is due to the fact that only one person is managing the users (me!) and I haven't had a chance to add everyone. Those who applied first were added first. I will be adding more shortly

Thanks for the patience

rosskoepke
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the explanation claxbane. I had pretty much accepted the fact that I was "rejected" already which was a bit of a disappointment because I really wanted to try out the OS 5 updates on the Tungsten E, which has been known on these forums to have a lot of problems with the current release, and scott said the OS 5 update would fix a lot of them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

claxbane wrote:
The beta is on going and we are still accepting testers. The reason some of you have not been added is due to the fact that only one person is managing the users (me!) and I haven't had a chance to add everyone. Those who applied first were added first. I will be adding more shortly

Thanks for the patience

Well, I was a beta tester for the first time, so I was just wondering why I got taken off in the first place...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The reason some of you have not been added is due to the fact that only one person is managing the users (me!) and I haven't had a chance to add everyone.

I do see what you mean though. I just went and looked at the member list. In the last twelve days, the member count went from 399-508, that is 109 new users. I am guessing that most of them have all applied to be best testers as well.

I also took a look at the user groups, and there is only one beta one, which I am on, but I am guessing that is from the original beta as well.

How many people do you have on the team so far? Can I recommend some people that live near me, so that we can *actaully try/test* the multiplayer? I know four people that I could play against/have them help to test the beta. One has a HP h1945 iPAQ PPC (we'd play over bluetooth), and the other three all of Sony's (all different devices, one of them being in b/w, and we'd have to play over IR with these). I'd also really like to help use the map editor (I have tons of ideas for new maps/missions) and test the update as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: