Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Map Moderator & New Rules
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Map Moderator & New Rules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They just r messed maps.
LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a nice cleanup would be good, its probably just scanning through all the topics, finding all the untitled levels and taking them down Cool
captaindominic
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: LawrenceFA Reply with quote

What about LawrenceFA hes good with maps why doesent he become moderator to! I VOTE FOR LAWRENCE!
LawrenceFA
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: LawrenceFA Reply with quote

captaindominic wrote:
What about LawrenceFA hes good with maps why doesent he become moderator to! I VOTE FOR LAWRENCE!

Thanks dom Very Happy id be happy to become a map mod if i was called up Razz
sam
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nate i made a map single player map how do i get it on my ipod its my first so first ones dont turn out right always but i want it so i can play reply bacck plzzzzzz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: posting a map on the forums Reply with quote

sam wrote:
nate i made a map single player map how do i get it on my ipod its my first so first ones dont turn out right always but i want it so i can play reply bacck plzzzzzz
Getting a map on your iPod is simple. It is done entirely by the forums. Follow the instructions given on the topic link below.

http://www.warfareincorporated.com/xyzzy/viewtopic.php?t=559

Once you have completed the instructions on the link below, you should be able to download your map on your iDevice in about a half hour after you have submitted your post.

N@TE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: New Rule Reply with quote

Attention all map makers!

A new rule is going to be put into affect. In one week all mission packs containing more than 15 maps will not be published. This is a fair warning for all map makers who have a mission pack with more than 15 maps in it, that you have until August 8 to split up your mission packs. Once August 8 hits, a system will be implemented which will make missions packs containing over 15 maps automatically not publish.

I have also removed galm's "Spawning Hell B.E.T.A. Gigapack" from quarantine. Galm deserves this week for separating his mission pack as well.

kou
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: New Rule Reply with quote

N@TE wrote:
Attention all map makers!

A new rule is going to be put into affect. In one week all mission packs containing more than 15 maps will not be published. This is a fair warning for all map makers who have a mission pack with more than 15 maps in it, that you have until August 8 to split up your mission packs. Once August 8 hits, a system will be implemented which will make missions packs containing over 15 maps automatically not publish.

I have also removed galm's "Spawning Hell B.E.T.A. Gigapack" from quarantine. Galm deserves this week for separating his mission pack as well.

I will drink sake for the time being.

LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some guys close to where I'm from drunk sake while on a feild trip and they got expelled lol.
I prefer the local tuĂ­ or some coke Smile

viets
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you fix the map "vb1 viridescent melee" i played this map before as anon many times but thier is no way to beat blue. this map is set up with blue on top and red is on bottom. the reason why i am asking now is that a certion player is taking advantage this map. he said its a fair map then he said he will play as red to show me it is a fair map. any way he loged out of the account he was in and played in another account.

but if you looked at the map your self you will see how big of an advatage blue has over red. if maybe brain or a good player can be red and show me it is a fair map.
this person taking advantage of this map he should lose all of his points.
kou
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

viets wrote:
can you fix the map "vb1 viridescent melee" i played this map before as anon many times but thier is no way to beat blue. this map is set up with blue on top and red is on bottom. the reason why i am asking now is that a certion player is taking advantage this map. he said its a fair map then he said he will play as red to show me it is a fair map. any way he loged out of the account he was in and played in another account.

but if you looked at the map your self you will see how big of an advatage blue has over red. if maybe brain or a good player can be red and show me it is a fair map.
this person taking advantage of this map he should lose all of his points.

The amateur likes Advantageous MAP.

viets
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so can someone fix this map since Nate don't want to read my poste up thier the map is unfair I have tried but Nate I guess he likes that unfair map I just looked at it to day as anon with lawerance he also said it is unfair with 10secs looking at the map. before he joined I told him I was just looking at a map. so do something about it?
viets
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oki talked to nate he said he will put a stop to the map.
galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol nate its a rly fair warning to post it on a thread no one checks.
N@TE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Two new rules Reply with quote

Two new rules have been added. They are in favor of having a low impact on the map making community. They just cover a couple of rare cases. They can be seen below.

- Missions, mission names, and mission pack names which are offensive in any way will be quarantined.
- Unless a rule is being broken with the map, the creator of their map(s) has complete control over them. If a map has been copied/modified, the creator of the original version chooses what has to be done to the copied version. This may include labeling their name on the copied map, doing any necessary trigger and physical feature modifications, simply quarantining the mission pack, or any other creative mutilations the original creator of the map can think of. However, this may not be associated with points in any way, and the map must stay fair.

If you approach any questions, contact me via Private Message, and I will get the situation cleared up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Authoring All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: