Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Reason why i did it
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Reason why i did it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarKilla93
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reason why i did it Reply with quote

I did the thing with me and military becuase of all the crap that has been happening my connection. I got disconnected about 3-4 times now in accident while i was about to win. I lost about 60-70points becuase of connection lost when im about to win the game. Its not fair for me busting my rear all day to get 15-20points and then when i get disconnected in aciddent while im about to win playing a player with a rating of less than 1500's i lose 30points. Ik getting tired of this crap thats why i did this, which is pointless becuase i lost all the back the next day when i got disconnected again. I lost more points dan i gain from military game.

The other reason me and military did what we did is because we wanted to get familiared to other maps in 1v1. We did it while i use my original account so i cAn gain the points back i lost from the stupid connection lost.

Oh yea drakko i never try to disconnect from our game when i played you in tight budget. I never do that crap just to get disconnected,its my connection. Plus if i know ill lose earlier, ill immidiatley quit under 6mins not try to do that countdown until i get disconnected. Its eadier and faster Smile

WarKilla93/WarKilla/-No Mercy-/WarKilla Van Java

-----------------------------
kilik8880
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why ppl are giving you a hard time.

I did it before to get my rank back that I lost from a friend that was anon
as well as many other players
you do not need to explain yourself to them they are just looking for reasons to make you look bad
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dissconect your self after 6min if your losing that's cool maybe your diden't notice but it's the 3min rule not 6min. 6 mins then you leave lol that's when all the funn happens well I like to quit when theirs a stail mate on unlimited buget. Because they may get the win but they lost cause they couldent cut my head off.

Test maps on on as anons or a throw away iD like my archangle.

Yea I hear alot of players Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Of their lost points of connections but it's cool this game, this game has a fail safe you press the homebutton on your iPod and log you out of the game and you can sit around the house or eat some thing or even go out side while your connetion gets better for the next day. Laughing Laughing Crying or Very sad

it's ok warKilla the tight buget well be thier for ever you so you can win all your points on it the next day

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
N@TE
Chief Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: 6 min Reply with quote

By 6 min, I think that he means what it says when you the mission, or go to statistics. It says 6min there, but because we all play in 2x speed it's really 3 min in real time. And it does make since to have a rating boost every once in a while, especially if you lost in a really unfair way like getting dissconnected or 2v1. I think that if you get dissconnected you should not lose any points, and the winner should not gain any points. Just like the anon rule. If it's 2v2 and you or your partener gets dissconnected then the game now counts for 1/2 if the pints it would regularly be worth. If you lose, you and your partener would lose half as many points. If you win you would gain 1.5 or 2x as many points though. Sorry it got a little bit of an enhancement request there.
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, it's not ok to win games artificially to boost your score. It doesn't matter what happened before.

The reason is that if we start saying it's ok to do this sometimes, then the line gets blurry and people starting doing it a lot, and we spend more time dealing with people who are doing it and people who say it is cheating.

It's best to lay it down in black and white: you can only boost points with real competition. That's fair and understandable by everyone.

WarKilla93
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright i understand i wont do it again. But please do something about this discconecting points. If your opponent disccomects you when your about to win and your opponent have like 10-15 troops. Then i have like 50-90 troops. I should consider be winner even if i get disconnected.

scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The topic of disconnections has been covered before. The problem is from the server I can't tell if your device disconnected on purpose or accidentally.

If I changed the server so disconnect didn't deduct points, then a losing player could disconnect on purpose to avoid losing points. That would be a huge way to cheat, and that is a worse problem than the disconnects.

WarKilla93
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i mean like if your about to win the game and your enemy have like 5-10troops and you have like 3times his troops or more. That should consider a winner even if you get disconnect becuase its more likely the player that have more army to win the game than the other player who have less army.

N@TE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: 30 sec Reply with quote

Maybe the dissconnection time should be 30 seconds instead of 20. That would cause less dissconnections. If it was something like a minute though, that would be way too long. I think you've thought of this before scott.
JAO
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~(_8(I) mmmm...got cheese and crackers with that WINE?
Laughing

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that's not totally irrelavent to anything jao, hey Scott for the three non rule could u change it to two? I feel like I have to wait befre attacking a noob and sometimes I attack to soon and get nothing, it's realky annoying, I would actually like 1 min becase then if u dont like the map just quit otherwise it's just frusterating.
JAO
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 minutes rule is good. Noobs can learn how to play the map, get whoop or quit. What are jao doing whooping Noobs around for easy points anyway? I have cheese and cracks for your wine. Crying or Very sad
N@TE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: 2.5 min Reply with quote

I say the 3 min rule should be 2.5 minutes. If your partener resigns early in 2v2 you gotta have some time to resign. 2 min would be slightly too short but 3 min is slightly too long. BTW this is getting way off topic.
JAO
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree, way off topic...this is about whining not changing rules, go start a new posting for that. Very Happy
wonderer
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

na na na na na tha three mins cool let it be master lu. 2.5 ok nate good Idea Rolling Eyes Laughing not Wink not cool.
look at this nate play a map for 2.5mins then leave then play a different mapat 5.5 mins then leave look at that game stats and ill give you your answer. Rolling Eyes Confused

[quote] sottlylu: If I changed the server so disconnect didn't deduct points, then a losing player could disconnect on purpose to avoid losing points. That would be a huge way to cheat, and that is a worse problem than the disconnects.
Quote:
cool to now wont be doing that again Mad

warkilla on the bot maps their 8 out of 10 their well be a snail mate if the person knows he has the top hand he wont slap the other player. We all know that even thow he has 90 tanks and the other side has 20 tanks he wont hit that beach. so what i would do and most and all players do as well disconnect that punck for not attacking that hoe player. we all pray for that repoman to cut your power off.he does most of the time. Twisted Evil Confused

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: