Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Do u think ring0r should be banned for being a racist?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Do u think ring0r should be banned for being a racist?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ban ring0r
yes[ ] or yes[ ]
78%
 78%  [ 29 ]
yes[] lol
21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 37

valicious
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nate, why are you saying it's me and ihatepies vs ring0r? It's basically ring0r vs lots of players. Dude I didn't even say fece about him but he just kept talking fece about me until one day I snapped and told him to be quiet because I didn't do or say anything bad to and abouta him! Now tell me this, if that happened to you, would you not feel the same?
ihatepies
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yes i said bottom is no but i made mistake n cant edit. Its common sense. Plus most ppl voted yes coz dem really want ringor gone for being stupid and racist
wish van Java
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i agree
rainbowmaker
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kick him... Wink
BrianBSHS
Administrator Emeritus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys are serios about this, we could probably pursuade Scott to reset his rank back to 1500. I don't think banning is fair because there would be nowhere else to go except the other server which gets a total of 5 kids a day.
Let The Truth Be Told

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question other servers 5 per day Question
Idea maybe.........

being leader of viet pride.
Being the second highest poster on this forum.
Write many strategy.
Helping people and making people laugh.
kolor-ijo
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KICK HIM PLEASE,,..IM AGREE WITH BRIAN,,..
ring0r
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree ... kick him please ...haha Smile

nate really not bad what u write u r one of them who get it that me was not the one who started with this fece ... this day i said jablay u r a liar u r from indonesia and then all said dont be racist ... hahah please go to the thread and read ... when someone says he is from denmark but he lies and i know it and say hey u r liar ur not from denmark ur from the swiss ... thats really racist? hahahahahah cheap guys AFTER that i lost my common sense because it was too much ... cheater double teaming multiple acc racist .., it was def. too much so that i began really to hate them and to do like them but nobody see that but its ok

i lost the fun in game many time ago when this all started now its annoying ... and i do the same fece like u guys do ... all against ring0r Smile btw y not its funny

seriously im not "really" racist im italian live in germany i have turkish friends and also asians (phillipinos) and my girlfriend is half espanol and half from brasil... and i never cheated, double teamed or have multiple acc ... i have only 2 acc ... ring0r and cracknutte ... crack has been my first acc when i started to play ... jaymatrix zer0 cocoo aso. are ppls from germany but i dont know them for real i only know cap0ne ..he is my reallife friend...all other acc u said thats me is not true 3nvy is not from germany he is skilled but not me. i tell you that all because its time to quit ... i lost every bit of fun ... im looking for an another real time strategy. hopefully i find one interesting ... its time to get me over berly and val or maybe my acc get on 1500 for beeing racist by the way it doesnt matter ... my last post ... i wish all of u fzn in game and that something like this never happen again ... k?

bye ring0r
JAO
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACHTUNG!
Shocked

Mein auto is kaputt....NEIN!
Das ist nicht gut. Bitte ein bit. Ja, das bier is gut. Ja ich bin blau. Laughing

I voted NO. Not because I like him or I am as racist as he is. NO, because banning him and taking his name off the top list will only fuel his ego for bragging rights and makes him even more of a bigot if he even one to begin with.

It is only words, do what I do to yapping Anon, just ignore them and don't respond to them. If Ring0r has so annoy jao, don't play with him. If most of the top 25 players stop playing and lose to him, eventually his points will be drop and someone else can be on top and start yapping like he's got the biggest dog on the planet Icarus, with small balls off course.
Embarassed

gonza99
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good acting!!
kick him plz... Lo siento amigo
elamre
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont get this all.
he didnt do anything wrong in my eyes? ur one of the few i actually like on the forum =/
ofcourze ur points wont get resetted, scottlu is waaay too inactive to do things like that.
also, this topic fails hardly. stop posting on it please, it goes only worse.
and if ur really going ring0r, cya then. shame ur leaving, coward >>.

galm
ForeRunner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry Nate but I really don't see how u can like ringor at all. He's soo arrogant and being racist isn't cool, something should happen to him! I don't care what it is or if he can still play but that's not ok, I have never met someone ever as racist as him, we probably all r a little whether we like it or not but he's trying to be he's really just trying to insult people in the lowest possible way which is y no one else is being racist against him or against anyone else because saying u suck or r a noob is just talk about the game and people who want respect wouldn't use the lowest most unhonorable way to fight against someone that's not even true. Also elamre scott is still active he just never goes on this forum. I'll send him pms if I ever have a question or whatever and he always answers or has read in the same day.
scottlu
WI Founder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm reading the posts, although I admit I need to catch up this weekend.

About what is ok on the forums... Remember that these are public forums. Swearing, name calling, axes to grind with other players... please do those things somewhere more appropriate, like with PMs so the world doesn't need to read it. You have to admit, these are common sense things.

kilik8880
Very Active User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Brian banning is a litttle much but I think reseting his rank will only be a temporary fix if he plays the way he is now he will go right back up. I think the more you play one game the less your rank will go up. It decreases after say 5times in a short Time then it well eventually jus not raise ur rank until a day or sumthin passes.
ihatepies
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no way! banning ringor is da way 2 go. juz ban him. if not den reset him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Multiplayer Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: