Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - No game graphics installed ????
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

No game graphics installed ????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brisolis
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: No game graphics installed ???? Reply with quote

HI,

I already instaled the game on my Palm Zire 71 and it worked great.
But now, after some "install and uninstall" of some other programs when I try to run the Warfare I get the message error : "Incorrect game graphics version or no graphics installed"..

I already try to reinstall the whole system, plam software, warfare, etc. but nothing seen to work.

Does anyone has any idea how to fix this..??

Thanks in advance.
Random
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: hmmm i have an idea... Reply with quote

i have a palm zire 71 too, **great palm IMO Very Happy** and i had the same prob as you... i think you must have un-installed something that warfare was relying on to load the graphics, when i did this i deleteted everything on it to do with warfare and then synced it, then did a hard reset (hold off and press reset butten under camera slider) then did another sync and the pc restores the files, but changes sumthing (i dont know what, all my progs work just fine but **he he** one of my bowling games *forgets* that i have played it 103 times and re-sets the timer** then re-install WI and see if it works.
if it doesnt work try to think what you deleted and maybe try to re-install them to find if that fixes the problem? most likly the files will also still be stored on your pc or in your backup folder on your pc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: