Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Emeron Laboratories v07
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Emeron Laboratories v07

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonikphyr
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Emeron Laboratories v07 Reply with quote

Description:

Up to three ACME players ally to destroy the Emeron scientific laboratory complex. OMNI will stop at nothing to defend this secret private contractor. Expect heavy reinforcements to be brought in on secure telepads. Some experimental units carry a new technology code named Nanomesh. Nanomesh is a type of Dark Field armor and will be very hard to penetrate with conventional weapons. Rumors speculate that the design is capable of feeding off planetary electromagntic energy... You have made contact with a local spy in the area who is willing to sell you stolen Emeron labs tech. Save $25,000 credits to build Andy clones with light dark field armor. Each Andy clone will cost $2,500 and will be teleported to the pad by the spy in front of your base.

You will have 3 minutes to build before the next OMNI satellite scan of the area. After that expect the whole OMNI armada to show up.. Once all the galaxite on the map is depleted ACHE HQ will be funding this operation... So mine fast! To stop the assault you must destroy each building to stop each specific prototype unit from being built by Emeron Labs. OMNI is desperate to protect this operation, so be careful about how quickly you destroy their structures.

The more players the easier it will be to destroy . You can play single player, but you have to load up the level in multiplayer, then just start the game before anyone joins... Good luck with that, let me know if you beat it Wink.

Author: Brian Outhwaite

History:

Current Version .07 Beta

ENJOY! Wink

emeron laboratories v07.pdb
 Description:
COOP LEVEL: Click on DISCUSS below to read objectives BEFORE playing! beta version .07

Download
 Filename:  emeron laboratories v07.pdb
 Filesize:  12.67 KB
 Downloaded:  2042 Time(s)

Last edited by sonikphyr on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 10 times in total
Ewindal
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not a singleplayer map, i guess. Atleast it doesn't show up when i dowload it through Fileden. You'd better inform us if it is a multiplayer map.
alfex
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is correct. It is a multiplayer game. For 2-3 players against an AI which is teal colored. Shows as 1-3 player when setting up. Needs to be fixed by map maker.

Pads serve no purpose?

Shows up as OMNI counterstrike when setting up game to play! Rolling Eyes

WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Mission Reply with quote

Still working on this map. Some triggers not working correctly. Intended for 2-3 players...
DeeJay
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dint seem to know how too make andys, I was yellow, is this a reason y I couldn't? Can u list the ways to make the andys step by step? Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: