Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Bluetooth Multiplayer
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Bluetooth Multiplayer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mkshbck
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Bluetooth Multiplayer Reply with quote

Im an ex-Dark Reign and C&C addict. The best part of the games was their multiplayer capability. Playing a computer is boring when compared to real competition. I would like to see Bluetooth multiplayability in Warfare (especially for the Zod). And for all you Bluetooth detractors, WiFi is a battery hog and would suck on a road trip.
christian
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yaeh!
iīd like to see multiplayer too but i suggest you should make multplayer via ir and wifi too.
ir would be cool to play against Palm owners (and of course every PDA got ir)
and wifi would be cool for those PDAs wich donīt have bluetooth to play over bigger distances.

you HAVE to make it possible to play multiplayer with a PocketPc AND a Palm....please...

of course internet multiplayer would be cool but i think local multiplayer is much cooler because you see your opponent...
christian

Ps: when will there be a next version??
rosskoepke
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I would like to see multiplayer over IR, though it seems that it would be rather difficult. I just got my Tungsten E, mainly because Best Buy (I've had great experiences with their warranties in the past) doesn't carry the Tungsten T2 Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mkshbck
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:40 pm    Post subject: IR???? Reply with quote

I don't get you guys, have you ever used IR?
Good luck keeping things lined up on a road trip.
That would really suck having to be the guy sitting in the passanger seat that had to always be turned around to play the guy in the back.
rosskoepke
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, in a car or any moving situation IR is impossible. But with a table, I've been able to use my IR port to play Pong just fine. You just have to keep them laying on the table...it's pretty easy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR is not that great though. Yes, it may play well with Pong, but when you start playing a game like Warfare, especially multiplayer where both of you are building massive amounts of buildings and units, it will slow down quite a bit, but I still think that they should make it so it can do both, as well as be able to play between platforms (IE, Palm vs. PPC).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Steven
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that they should at least give it a try, i'd be willing to use a table, no problem, i just want to play multiplayer on my m505 without having to buy an expensive bluetooth card!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: