Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Building Towers, Mission 6 help
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Building Towers, Mission 6 help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaywontdart
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Building Towers, Mission 6 help Reply with quote

Hi guys, Im new to this game, got the iPhone version yesterday and am very impressed with it so far.

Ive rebooted my iPhone a few times now just to make sure its all refreshed.

I cant ever seem to be able to build towers? What menu are they under? I make sure I've built everything I can, im up to mission 6 and towers would really be awesome right now to protect my base, im very good at command and conquer type games and so am excited to have basically that on my iPhone, with me all the time!

Also on Mission 6 I cant seem to build the R&D stuff, Ive built every building I can to unlock everything hopefully, and ive looked at buildings icons to see if they have an "upgrade" option, i thought they did?

So far on mission 6 i just have security guards, the first light tank and the second heavier tank thats good at buildings and vehicles able to be built along with the bullpup, it says to upgrade to be able to get two other kinds, the liberator i think is one coming up?

Im pretty annoyed that I cant find how to build towers! I have three of the security buildings etc, just trying to work it out!

please help me, I know its really silly but its really annoying that Im stuck! Where abouts do you go in the build menus to make towers etc? Do you know why I cant seem to upgrade my research stuff on mission 6?

thank you all for your time!
Zandog
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaywontdart
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL thank you, i feel very stupid now! i didnt see anything about swiping upwards in the help section lol

thank you so much
Zandog
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

np. dont feel stupid. i did didnt figure it out the first time either. welcome to the forum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: