Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - This is a GREAT GAME, is it the only one of its kind so far?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

This is a GREAT GAME, is it the only one of its kind so far?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xdurianx
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:24 am    Post subject: This is a GREAT GAME, is it the only one of its kind so far? Reply with quote

To my knowledge not many games can compare to this as of yet, however what other games are there in the market currently that can compare?

And

When is there going to be more!

Also, I read some of the forums, good job for not making cheats, this way it feels like there is a game to play.
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Palm, none, but for PPC there are a few.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mocoloco
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I know of 2 other RTS games for Palm OS, but I can only remeber one right now. Galactic Realms is made by Crimson Fire, the same guys that made the Kyle's Quest series. I think WarFare Inc. is MUCH cooler, but GR is worth a look.

[url]http://www.crimsonfire.com/gr/[/url]

The other one was a lot lamer, probably because it's quote old, since it was a few years ago that I saw it.
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, yes, Galactic Realms and BugLord are the other two RTS games, I guess I just forgot about them at the time. I like BugLord alot, and the idea is cool, but it still needs to be improved. Galactic Realms is ok, but there is no sound, it is not *true* hi-res, still has some bugs and some lo-res parts/menus, etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mocoloco
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right. So to answer the question of what games can compare to Warfare Inc, the answer is : none!
But as far as games that would be considered in the same genre there are a few. If you're into them there are also some pretty good turn-based strategy games, like Medieval Heroes. I prefer Real-time, and hopefully after seeing WI other developers will improve their RTS games, and also create newer cooler games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: