Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Rom 14 (1)
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Rom 14 (1)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omega5
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Rom 14 (1) Reply with quote

This is my first mission so please tell me if there is somthing wrong with it. I need feedback! Enjoy! (if i get enough posotive replies I will make more Very Happy )

Rom 14 Desert.pdb
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Rom 14 Desert.pdb
 Filesize:  10.7 KB
 Downloaded:  10362 Time(s)

hmm
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice mission. The massive galaxite fields were probably not necessary, since you can only make stuff for 2 minutes. I didn't think I'd be able to finish with just Eagles and Broadswords, but I learned a bit about strategy from this one.
Omega5
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the reply, sorry for taking so long to reply to your message but my internet has been down. Sad If any one is having trouble beating this in the southwest corner (the galaxite field distracted you from it) there is somthing that might help you. thanks again for the reply.
jbmccabe
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Problem with access Reply with quote

I downloaded the mission, but when I try to play it, it only gets through the first discussion (text) screen and then kicks me out. This is the same for all of the missions you have created. I have not had this problem with other missions, any suggestions?
Omega5
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried my mission again on my palm pilot and had no trouble. I even deleted my version and downloaded this one; It still worked fine. If You will give me your Email address I will email you the original version so that you can try playing using that. I also recomend that if you do want to give me your email address that you do so in a private message. You also talked about my other missions but to my knowlege I have not put up any other missions. Please direct me to the page where any of "my" missions besides this one are located.
dlamet
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reveiw Reply with quote

Fairly good mission. Interesting to require the user to use the Replicator. I like the variety of challenges here & there. I never saw OMNI go on the offense. I only had to track down the enemy units at my leisure. Are they supposed to attack?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: