Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - My Criticism
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

My Criticism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GirlWithGun
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: My Criticism Reply with quote

I'd have to say my only critique would be the price of the full game.
Maybe I've just come to expect PPC games to be cheaper than boxed off-the-shelf games (which price wise is very close).

Having only played the demo levels I am impressed though with the overall quality. The game storyline is a nice touch.
It seems to play fine on my Toshiba 740 so far and so it should for a game that lives in a very tame operating system. Unlike a Windows PC, PocketPC OS experiences very little hardware differentiation so there should be an extremely low hardware conflict.

The only downfall is the limited system resources that the player may have and codewise the game needs to vigourously harvest memory. Players will end up pushing the memory envelope when playing with larger army sizes. I'd suggest a dynamic army size limiter depending on system resources. Players that do suffer problems need to shutdown all un-needed applications.

Overall - Thumbs up - Cant wait to see the networked multiplayer version. Might be worth the $$$ then. Portability + Communication = A Wired World.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: