Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Can I try and fix level 6?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Can I try and fix level 6?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kayaker
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Can I try and fix level 6? Reply with quote

It didn't seem like you could edit the pdb file in the mission editor. I'd like a shot at fixing a few things in the 6th stage of this mission pack. WOuld you be willing to part with the source file?

1. There is no end. Whether I was completely destroyed, lasted an hour, and/or destroyed all the red biuldings, the level never ended.

2. The pirate pads do not stop the pirates, as aluded to in one of the communications. I'd like to fix it so that you can stop the pirates from spawning.

3. I read that to end the game all red buildings and men must be dead at the same time? Since the red spawn at the instant they are killed you would have to simultaeously time the demise of each of the last vehicles of each spawn party. I want to either set a timer so that spawning occurs a few seconds after the demize, or set up pads to stop the spawn of the red.

Great missions! I just hate to leave one unconquered, even if it is due to bugs.

On the whole I am against spawning as well as unlimited resources. I would hope that all mission designers would avoid those two.
palm101
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you can edit the file, for it is encrypted, and then is in computer language!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: