Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Unfair Licensing
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Unfair Licensing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tight Whitey King
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Unfair Licensing Reply with quote

Here's the story.

I bought the cd of Warfare at the store and I've had it about a month without going to check the site for updates. When I did check today I find v1.2 with the Mission Manager. I install it on my Zodiac and it doesn't accept the license key from the cd case... I look back and notice that it is a trial version (didn't read closely enough the first time). I had to reinstall from the disc just to play the full game again and find that my saved game had to be deleted along with the update.

My questions and requests are:
Why won't it accept my license?

Are the main story missions connected to a process that unlocks something after completing the missions from the beginning or just defeating the final mission?

I installed the original Warfare onto two devices using the one license key... is that protected against in the trial update?

Thanks for this great game. I love it.
adcurtin
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The version of warfare you bought on a disc has a different type of registration system. the downloaded version is based on the owner name of your pocket pc, but that would be impractical to do with a cd in stores. you should go to handmark.com and email tech support and be sure to include the registration code you already have. i also advise you to read the software boxes very carefully. most of the software they is sold in stores, especially the ones that have a lot of games on them, are usually demos.
iPAQ h3835
palm tungsten t3
palm tungsten c
palm m515
palm m130 (broken though)
palm m100
palm VIIx
palm Vx
palm V
palm III

have fun
Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: