Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Rescue
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Rescue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoLan
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Rescue Reply with quote

Description:
In this two mission campaign ACME has received a distress call from a group of independent miners who find themselves surrounded by OMNI forces. Andy has to come to their rescue.

This is a "big map" campaign, meaning that all the action takes place on one big map that is split in two halves - one for each mission. In the first mission Andy has to get reinforcements to a group of independent miners surrounded by OMNI. In the second mission you have to break the OMNI siege to reestablish mining operations.

Author:
SoLan

History:
This is version 1 of the mission pack

Rescue.pdb
 Description:
In this two mission campaign ACME has received a distress call from a group of independent miners who find themselves surrounded by OMNI forces.

Download
 Filename:  Rescue.pdb
 Filesize:  21.8 KB
 Downloaded:  16447 Time(s)

PhillipEarl
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to think Replicator Hazard was my favorite mission pack.... Very Happy

Now I have a new one.

EXCELLENT job! This mission pack will certainly keep you on your toes (especially the second mission! Wink ) Lotsa galaxite in that one. Of course, getting to it is another matter...

I've logged some time on this one, and it never gets old! If you haven't downloaded it, download it now! You won't regret it!!
mikejake
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Design Reply with quote

I downloaded the mission last night, and I haven't beat it yet. It is a very well designed mission. I really like the galaxite patterns. My missions that I posted, the galxite looks terrible compared to yours! I have enjoyed you missions so far, I hope to see more!
SoLan
Very Active User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot - both of you! I really appreciate the feedback. Smile

In the description for my first mission pack I tried to give an indication of how difficult the missions were. I said that those were "intermediate level" missions. This time I didn't say anything about difficulty - simply because I wasn't sure how difficult these missions were. How would you describe the difficulty of this mission pack? I was aiming for "intermediate", but I am not sure that's how they turned out.

PhillipEarl
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoLan wrote:
Thanks a lot - both of you! I really appreciate the feedback. Smile

In the description for my first mission pack I tried to give an indication of how difficult the missions were. I said that those were "intermediate level" missions. This time I didn't say anything about difficulty - simply because I wasn't sure how difficult these missions were. How would you describe the difficulty of this mission pack? I was aiming for "intermediate", but I am not sure that's how they turned out.

Difficulty is a difficult thing to assess. Depending on the way in which you go about solving these to levels, the difficulty actually varies. Overall, I think I would definitely go with "intermediate," with a caveat stating that "intermediate" doesn't mean you should get complacent. These can and will surprise you. They are definitely on the "hard" side of "intermediate," meaning that they will be plently challenging for all players, but beginning players will want to save often.

Hope that helps! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: