Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Cool level...
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Cool level...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M9: Limited Partnership
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DEATH2SONY
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Cool level... Reply with quote

This is turning out to be my FAVORITE level so far!! I built a city up north, built an army of tanks and men, and destroyed all the Radical troops down south. The SouthWest entrance to the Free Radical's base was heavily defended so I took a group around the BACK DOOR, the SouthEast entrance-right to the HQ Very Happy!

After I crushed the Radicals army, my raiders took over their buildings. So I have TWO bases, one up north, and one down south! Down south, I made 2 bullpups to collect galaxite from this HUGE bank down there! My raiders took over all the warehouses down there, and my funds went to upwards of $40,000+ Very Happy, LOL!! The bullpups would keep bringing galaxite in, INCREASING my cash! So I made like 100 UNITS down south, and 100 MORE up north! All the tank models, the little rocket men, everything Very Happy! I made 4 rocket towers to guard both bases! I made SO many units that reached the LIMIT, and the game wouldn't let me make any more units, LOL Very Happy!

I took half of the north units into the Omni base to wait by their HQ for when they turn on me. I sent some of the south group up to confront the small group of OMNI units by my North base. I decided to save it right there...so I'm just waiting for the OMNI swerve. I must outnumber OMNI 10 to 1 right now Very Happy! When OMNI turns, they're gonna get a royal rear kicking LOL Very Happy!! You should see this, there's acme tanks and men EVERYWHERE!
dws90
Very Active User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, somebody's happy...
PhillipEarl
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the feeling. There's nothin' quite like a good Omni-stompin' to give you that warm, fuzzy feeling! Of course, I've always enjoyed a good Acme-stompin' every now and then, too!! Twisted Evil
Verdagon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, you get twice the thrill if you're teal stomping on BOTH OF THEM! MUAHAHAHAHAH
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dws90
Very Active User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teal?

Free Radicals are yellow...
Verdagon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

err.... yes... oops....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
guitarist809
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How u build tanks?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M9: Limited Partnership All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: