Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Dreaming of internet multiplayer for a future version...
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Dreaming of internet multiplayer for a future version...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would internet play be a good thing to add to WI?
I just play when I am in the bathroom at home, I don't care.
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
I just mooch off my neighbours wi-fi connection, and can't afford to get my own account, leave me alone, SHH!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hmm, a bunch of us at the office play, playing while out at lunch would be WAY cool.
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
I don't have internet, I just use AOL. :-P
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'd love to play WI at the beach, while getting a sunburn. Add this please.
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
I'd even be willing to pay a little for this feature (servers and such), if that would happen later.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

copasetic
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Dreaming of internet multiplayer for a future version... Reply with quote

I understand that WI supports Wi-Fi and BlueTooth, and I think this is great...what about all of the wireless/smartphone users out there with built in internet access (Some have our PDA's cord connected to our phones too). Seems to me that would be a nice feature to add to the the game (yes I know you could even have net play servers). It's also a bonus since *real* wireless broadband is rapidly approaching by the end of the year (here for some already, *grumble*). My connection is 60-140 kbps as it is...is that too slow to support internet play? I want to leave home, to cut the "wireless tether" and play in the airport, at lunch, and on the beach (yeah I get 1X there too, lol). I am no programmer, but it seems that since the phone itself handles the internet stuff just fine (it's already built in), it would not be too hard to do. I have some other multiplayer games, and they are great fun while travelling.

Add this to the wishlist please.
Verdagon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im with playing while getting a sunburn! Go sunburns!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
UGMC
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be a California thing...

Hey, you don't have the option "I still haven't gotten the ----ing thing to work yet!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: