Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Two-sided galaxite processors
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Two-sided galaxite processors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UGMC
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Two-sided galaxite processors Reply with quote

Have you ever noticed that the player at the top of the map (usually while playing against human opponents) always has the advantage of getting their bullpups to the processor first? It might not seem like much, but when first starting the game, your resources are vital. Later on when galaxite is running low and you have many bullpups they get stuck much more easily if they have to go around the processor to get to resources. A good solution would to have a double-sided processor that let vehicles in from either side. Then, multiplayer games would be just a little more equal.
Verdagon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're so right. I've noticed this too, and it gets more annoying every time. Maybe there can be something where there can be 4 different types, one facing each direction. When you build a processor, it makes the one with the direction pointing towards the center. That would make it equal, i think.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: