Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Big List of Enhancements
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Big List of Enhancements

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UGMC
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Big List of Enhancements Reply with quote

You probably shouldn't have asked for my input, because I could go on forever like this. Instead of making 5 forums, here is a list.

+I think it would be really cool if you can order "custom" vehicles at the vehicle transportation can be specially ordered with a certain amount of armor (more making the vehicle cost more) and set the type of weapon on top. (mortars [broadsword], turret [cyclops], machine gun [liberator], etc.) The speed would depend on weight (amount of armor on vehicle) and type of gun. THat would be cool.

+More upgrades. Better armor, stronger guns, better engines, etc.

+Water land type. Custom rivers, oceans, etc. You don't have to drive on them, they can be like cliffs and rivers.

+Grass and Desert Terrain in same level. You know, one half sand, the other grass...

+Command allies. Demand tribute, tell to attack, etc. Of course you could turn this off in the level editor, but it would still be cool.

+Set diplomacy. Sometimes I don't want my units to attack back, usually to make it so that a unit group is not destroyed (so another one is not automatically built or respawned.

That's all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: