Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Strategy?
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Strategy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M10: Leak Prevention
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Strategy? Reply with quote

Does anyone have a good strategy for this level or anything? I can never beat it...GRRR!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone help me? I am having quite a bit of trouble beating this level...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vincent
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm on this level now.
Do you have a good strategy for this mission?
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speed. Buildings to build (in order). Transform dominion (near galaxite), build power plant, build a galaxite processor, build a vehcile transport place, start building 2 bullpups, then build another powerplant, then a R&D Center (the one where you can research the vehilce place). After it is done, research the vehicle place and then start pumping out hyrdras and liberators. (also build two or three galaxite warhouses once you have a good base). Before you start building your base though, send all of your attack units up to the right corner.
BluePalms
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:07 am    Post subject: The AI surprised me Reply with quote

I had my base set up in the lower right corner and all of my troops were at the top right to block the FR escape. At this point I had eliminated about 10 waves of refuges and my mind was on cruise control. Build new units and send them to the top of the screen.

At this point the AI sent a large amount of troops and tanks and totally destroyed my base. With my base gone I only had the remaining troops to prevent the FR escape. Without reinforcements these troops were soon gone.

Great game. I learned not to underestimate the enemy Shocked
danboss
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:14 am    Post subject: Good strategy: towers! Reply with quote

I agree: build up you base on the lower left side of the mining field step by step as indicated in a previous post.

The only addition:

The top left corner of the mining field is a good place for some defense towers!

Keep sending forces to the top right corner of the map - they will easily defend themselves.

I produces two additional miners in between to get more money quick!
In the meantime, the towers help to eliminate or at least reduce the enemy forces even before they get anywhere.

You will certainly loose some towers anyway but just keep them building up again - it makes the job of the forces on the top right corner a lot easier!
Mannie
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My strategy didn't give them a chance:

Deploy your fastest scouts first, to map out the terrain. Deploy that scout at the top right to the middle and to the mid-left of the map, so you can see where they'll be coming from. Deploy your Dominion to the lower right, and immediately set up a mining operation, then build a vehicle building immediately, and deploy more units to the pass at the mid-right to choke off that exit. After making another bullpup to increase mining, build a research unit and upgrade your units as soon as you can. Then deploy hydras and liberators, and build another dominion, and set up a base at the edge of the map on the right (near the pass that you have choked). Build another vehicle building there at the pass, and deploy as many units as you can to the crossroads near the middle of the screen, this will let you deploy a massive force whichever way the enemy goes (you already know where they're going, because you already scouted the whole terrain). Continue as necessary, keeping the mining and the vehicle construction going. Choke up the pass at the right, choke up the crossroads and they don't have a chance!
Woobaz
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just build a VTS, Processor, SC, and power plant. Then build a few towers near the FR respawn and send eagles in for help then ur done!
UGMC
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just built my base at the mid-right side of the map, and then built a normal base. Always keep building some defense units to defend both your base and the launching site so they don't get by. When you're ready, build a base right next to the launch pads, building literally a wall of towers so no one can get by. Although towers will do most of the work, keep on the lookout for those cyclops. To counter those, I hid some units in the gap where the two upper paths meet and sent them out behind the cyclops. Second or third time through, I beat it easily!
W.I.Maniac
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: free radicals on M:10 Reply with quote

On the last wave.....Sneaky radicals beat me to the point
guitarist809
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really isn't that hard to beat
alterate
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

valtrex - http://www.bestrxpills.com
sniper5073
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i may not have beaten it but i think that theres a better way. i played a few add-on missions and one of them was really hard i tried it almost every way except i never used the humans. when i did they actually turned out to be a ton of help. also i beat that add-on mission the first time i used humans so i also suggest making normal and rocket humans five of each every now and then
hobbes
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the level i repeated the most so far, which i completed today. I've must have failed at least 5-6 times before i found the way that worked for me.

I rushed my forces all the way to the corner right away, while setting my headquarters north of the right galaxite field.

Before i go into the build order i chose, i'd like to point out that i went back south with my troops and killed off the enemy miners and infantry, then went all the way back to the north right corner. I did this because otherwise i'd have to deal with both the tanks and infantry, and the miners would get by. And if i focus fire the miners, my army gets destroyed by the tanks and infantry. So taking out this small force will allow you to deal with the following tanks.

After the headquarters:

1) Power generator
2) galaxite processor
3) Power generator
4) VTS
5) 2-3 Bullpup
5) Power generator
6) Storage warehouse
7) R&D
Cool Upgrade VTS
9) Build 5 hydras and 5 liberators
10) Surveillance center (don't wait for the tanks to be done, just start building)
11) 3-4 towers near the base (which will intersect half the troops) + a generator if needed. Don't forget to repair when damaged.

For the rest of the time i just keep making the superior tanks and sending them top right, keeping 5 or more by the towers.

I'm sure there's better strategies, but this is how i got through it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M10: Leak Prevention All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: