Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - The END - suggestions and spoilers
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The END - suggestions and spoilers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M14: Bringing Closure
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ignatius
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: The END - suggestions and spoilers Reply with quote

Spoilers ahead.. DO NOT read if not completed..

I finished it this morning. Fun and way challenging game. I was hoping for more of a showdown with the bad dude at the end though. As soon as he and Andy finished the dialog, Andy killed him for me with no effort. I was expecting him to be equally armored and that I was to prevent him from entering the replicator with a major gun battle.

BTW, how did you come up with "Andy" instead of say, "Bob". Also, it would be cool to have a bad-rear chick in the next one to replace Andy... sort of a Trinity in leather and mulitple weapons with lesbian sensibilities and an "I'm better than you dog" attitude.

Another suggestion is for Andy (or Andrea) to gain progressive abilities after each mission.

Congrats on a great game! It has high replayability and I'm looking forward to trying it on my Zodiac, which I just pre-ordered.[/code]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> M14: Bringing Closure All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: