Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - i need a damn update read this to prevent repeats of request
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

i need a damn update read this to prevent repeats of request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  

DO YOU WANT THE UPGRADE!!!
YES! (u rule)
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
NO! (u suck)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
id rather wait for wi2 (why not put these requests in wi2)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

x187
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: i need a damn update read this to prevent repeats of request Reply with quote

i told u once il do it again we want walls, music, waypoints, alternative supply sources, grapics imprvements, minimap minimalize, new units, new buildings, evry team had is own type of building skin (they all look alike now), planes, boats, bigger maps, a mission editor for on ppc, cutscenes(lil movies in between lvls like c&c), superweapons, base def for (if there wil be planes and boats) planes and naval atks, an apc, an upgrade for the andy/fox like say a bomb to place on buildings to damage it 50% or trap setting, reinforcements drop/teleport/apc-dropoff, if there is anything ud like to add do so i hate repeats and i demand an update for my money:@ i have noted 20 requests take notes!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

please Sad

!HUDRA!
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THERS LIKE 7 TOPICS ABOUT THIS, STICK TO ONE OF THEM AND NOT TO JUNK THE FORUMS!!!! WE ALREADY TALLKED ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

"You dont see me, you dont hear me, but you know im there"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
guitarist809
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My post has the same crap!!!
x187
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not evrything my friend Twisted Evil hehehe i still have 2 originals in my head Twisted Evil like!!! BATTLE ON ANOTHER PLANET!!! with a new story line en resourcesand enemys:P AND! the next one wil be revealed at updated version Twisted Evil
!HUDRA!
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x187 wrote:
not evrything my friend Twisted Evil hehehe i still have 2 originals in my head Twisted Evil like!!! BATTLE ON ANOTHER PLANET!!! with a new story line en resourcesand enemys:P AND! the next one wil be revealed at updated version Twisted Evil

Hmm battle on another planet you can change that when ur making missions just name the planet EArth or somthing and ofcorse thell do that cuz the game will be stupid if they didnt.

"You dont see me, you dont hear me, but you know im there"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
guitarist809
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet that those are on another thing in this forum thou...

-tip-

• You know what is sad, the admin of this forum, probably dosen't even check for new things. There is probably NEVER going to be a new version
  • Hey Handmark Programmers, PLEASE UPDATE THIS GAME!!! I bet you will make alot more money if you have air units and other cool stuff... (Just make sure that the update is free...)
[/list]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: