Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - lore1a
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

lore1a

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imwise
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: lore1a Reply with quote

I did my first mission, don't laugh about it is my firt and with that I mean I did never do a thing likre that, i did try the mission and is working, but is like playing alone, i don't know how to make the enemies acting like real enemies, if some one can help me put and make me understand how this program work, i will really appreciate it sorry for my english is a bit rusty Embarassed any way i will put all, the mission and the filesa needed to review the mission and make that work as I wanted. Feel free to do anything you want with this mission but send the mission back to all
imwise
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: new mission by new user Reply with quote

imwise wrote:
I did my first mission, don't laugh about it is my firt and with that I mean I did never do a thing likre that, i did try the mission and is working, but is like playing alone, i don't know how to make the enemies acting like real enemies, if some one can help me put and make me understand how this program work, i will really appreciate it sorry for my english is a bit rusty Embarassed any way i will put all, the mission and the filesa needed to review the mission and make that work as I wanted. Feel free to do anything you want with this mission but send the mission back to all

NO ONE THAT CAN HELP ME OUT AFTER 50 DOWNLOADS?

PLEASE HELP WANTED!!!! Laughing
Verdagon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, would have helped you but usually i dont check mission sharing threads. lol! sorry.

Anyway, are you thinking of AI?

You can kind of make the enemy attack periodically using unit groups. Look at the Mission Editing FAQ... i think its in there. (Mission Editing Forum)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
imwise
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: OK Reply with quote

I see the forum but is a bit hard for me, I'm not so good yet, i will try and try till i find the way to use AI and all rest was better see the file corrected so i can see the changes made from an expert anyway, I will do my best to make new missions till i can do a real one that work as the originals
thanks anyway Rolling Eyes
mikejake
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:39 am    Post subject: Easy Reply with quote

Well, the mission itself is way too easy. I think you give the player too many men. Also your landscape is terrible. You have rivers just stopping and not going over the edge or connecting. You have non of the enemies attacking or replicating. The replicator pads do nothing. The mission didn't end when I destroyed all the units.
If you like, I can clean up the landscape and if I have an idea what you are trying to create as a mission, I can help out.
Let me know!
imwise
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Yes I know that is terrible as mission, I did try to do this mission to see how was working the program to make the missions, I don't know how to use the program well. Anyway yes you can clean to landscape and make the mission work well i did try to make the ACME fight against the two ally. The replicator is suppost to be under the control of the blue anemy. Do anything you want with the mission from the story to the end and add any mission you want to it. I ask help for this reason, if I have a complete mission or missions and the files I can see how to create a mission and from this basement i can see how a mission or missions are made so I can create new missions. Let me know if I did write clearly because, as I said before, my english is a bit rusty. Thanks again for your replay and the help you will give me
Very Happy
imwise
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Yes I know that is terrible as mission, I did try to do this mission to see how was working the program to make the missions, I don't know how to use the program well. Anyway yes you can clean to landscape and make the mission work well i did try to make the ACME fight against the two ally. The replicator is suppost to be under the control of the red anemy. Do anything you want with the mission from the story to the end and add any mission you want to it. I ask help for this reason, if I have a complete mission or missions and the files I can see how to create a mission and from this basement i can see how a mission or missions are made so I can create new missions. Let me know if I did write clearly because, as I said before, my english is a bit rusty. Thanks again for your replay and the help you will give me
Very Happy
mikejake
Semi-frequent Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: cleaned up Reply with quote

I did clean it up a little already, but I don't think you want me to post it on the site. If you send me an email address, I will send it to you and you can tell me what you think.
imwise
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: revision Reply with quote

hi, here is the new verison rivised by mikejake he did a great job and I learn a lot form his revision.

lore1a.pdb
 Description:
new

Download
 Filename:  lore1a.pdb
 Filesize:  7.78 KB
 Downloaded:  9536 Time(s)

alfex
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renamed this thread to mirror name of pdb file.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: