Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - New Game
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: New Game Reply with quote

Idea I'm not sure exactly what you guys are up to now that you seem to have the latest version of WI down pact (basically the final version), but you should start making another RTS game. A WI2 would be awesome, especially if you added new buildings, new units, new feautres (be able to play more than one side, and have different units for each side), level, maps, etc.

Idea But, since lots of people seem to like trading games as well, and some good ones out from Palm are Drug Wars (free), SAIS (Astraware, $19.95), and Tradewinds ($19.95); you should make one as well. Make a trading/strategy/rts game, like 1503 A.D. (but a little less complicated), I think that would be really cool, and I think it would be a pretty good success (just like WI2...You should do both!). Smile Idea

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Verdagon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we had more flexibility in the editor, we could do all of that. Not as well, but it would be easier for the devs.

Awesome idea tho.

I think the greatest game would be one that balances trading, fighting, and skill. Perhaps there can be a mode where you can actually BE in a tank or a suit, thus making it better than the others... Top it off with a great and flexible editor, and it'll be the best game for years.

I'd pay up to 60$ for a game like that.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DBZ-GOKU-
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'd pay up to 60$ for a game like that.

That's good, but don't give them any ideas. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Verdagon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol. Okay, I'd pay negative 5,000,000 dollars for it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
UGMC
Mega-Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About that tank thing, yeah. I've wished I could do that so many times in Age of Empires I II, and Age of Mythology! Never warfare, though, because I already knew it wouldn't happen.

By the way, I'm back from vacation from Canada! Anyone miss me? Notice I was gone?
Verdagon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were gone?

JK. Yes your absense was noticed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: