Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Looking for a specific map
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Looking for a specific map

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J3RZ_BOY
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: Looking for a specific map Reply with quote

It's been ages, and I forgot the name of this particular mission. It was by far one of my most favorite missions of all time. You start off with a dominon, and the only way for you to progress, or be able to advance to another "age" you had to build multiple R&D stations. That was the only way for you to be able to upgrade to better troops, or build certain buildings. Thanks in advance
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... sounds familiar... Any idea who made it? It sounds like a kou, lawrence, or trine map haha.
J3RZ_BOY
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure lol. I don't think it was a kou map, His maps usually have a hidden "kou" somewhere on the map ha. Might have been trine. Is there a way to see all the missions a user made? Btw, this was the only map I was ever able to beat a high ranking player in lol
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J3RZ_BOY wrote:
Is there a way to see all the missions a user made?
Technically I don't think so. But you can get close Smile
Go to forum search. In the Search for Author field (under Search Query0fill in the exact name of the map maker who you are looking up. Under Search Options set the forum to Mission Sharing. Lastly, also under Forum Options, set Sort By to Author. Next press submit. Now since map authors generally only post map packs in topics they start, just scroll through the results until you start seeing topics by the map maker you're looking up (all the other results are just topic replies they made in mission sharing and shouldn't contain ay maps). You should now have a list of the topics with the all the maps the map maker has published. Keep in mind you can only see the map pack title and not what maps are inside it (unless the author posted a list of the maps in the pack).

J3RZ_BOY
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got it lol! It's called building empires. I found it by looking at past games I've played from the leadership tab in the game. Is there a way to look a specific mission in the multiplayer missions section?
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J3RZ_BOY wrote:
I've got it lol! It's called building empires. I found it by looking at past games
Ah, I hadn't thought of that! Here it is on the forums... Trine made it. http://www.warfareincorporated.com/xyzzy/viewtopic.php?t=3952&highlight=building+empires

J3RZ_BOY wrote:
Is there a way to look a specific mission in the multiplayer missions section?
Im not sure if you mean downloading add-on missions or hosing adding missions. Either way the answer is no. But here how to get close Smile

Download Add-ons Multiplayer
Tap Title at the top to arrange the packs by mission (tapping it again will invert the list). Building Empires is in Minipax 2! so just scroll to the M section, find Minipax 2, and download it.

Create Game Multiplayer
When hosting an add-on multiplayer mission, the maps are arranged by pack, and the packs are ordered in alphabetical order. When you tap a map it will tell you what pack it's in. Since you know Building Empires is in Minipax 2! by Trine, just scroll down until you start seeing packs that start with M. Then specifically look for Minipax 2!. Lastly, locate Building Empires!

J3RZ_BOY
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it! Thanks for the help N! Oh man I'm so excited lol. And I found my old iPhone 3GS, and WI works perfectly fine on it! Now all I need is people to play with lol
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J3RZ_BOY wrote:
I found it! Thanks for the help N! Oh man I'm so excited lol. And I found my old iPhone 3GS, and WI works perfectly fine on it! Now all I need is people to play with lol
Yep, you're welcome! iMessage me sometime you wanna play and I'll try to get on Wink
J3RZ_BOY
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok! I'm free anytime on weekdays from morning till like 3 in the afternoon. This is good lol, I'm going to finally beat you in a 1v1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Mission Sharing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: