Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - The Illuminati Exists in Plain Sight
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The Illuminati Exists in Plain Sight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veritas
WI Forum Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:41 pm    Post subject: The Illuminati Exists in Plain Sight Reply with quote

Open your eyes! Do you not see it?

The Illuminati funded and promoted the development of this app to advance their oligarchic agenda. This game is nothing more than propaganda that brainwashes the community through subtle imagery and plants revolutionary seed into the collective subconscious.

Could it not be more obvious? The Illuminati have managed to infiltrate our media and our entertainment at unprecedented levels. I wouldn't be surprised if the game's developers knowingly had their hands in this affair, donating the profits of this game for the creation of a New World Order.

Where are the updates? Where are the new features? Do you ever stop and wonder WHERE your money went?

Now this game is free. Why would a developer suddenly demonetize their property, with no ads at that? To spread a message, simply.

Yet more proof of the Illuminati's frightening influence over the development of this game:

The Illuminati's latest vehicle is Warfare Incorporated, and their message is replicating before your very eyes! Is it so hard to believe that Spiffcode and its affiliates work behind closed doors?

Enlighten yourself.
doom
Die-hard Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this really was not funny and you should probably remove yourself from this forum.

Warfare Incorporated Veteran, Most well known player.
iBlairBear
Developing Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:46 am    Post subject: um ok how about no Reply with quote

For the first time in history, I agree with Doom. Just please, stop the drama.
LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doom wrote:
this really was not funny and you should probably remove yourself from this forum.

iBlairBear wrote:
For the first time in history, I agree with Doom. Just please, stop the drama.

I agree with you guys, this type of posting is dangerous.

I can't believe an accusation so serious could be posted in our humble game forum. It's completely uncalled for and tremendously inappropriate.

Any respectable character should gather followers before making such huge accusations.

Obvious infiltrators such as as Doom and iBlairBear will always try to convince users into believing that the Illuminati doesn't exist. Veritas, your post isn't appropriate: you need to gather supporters before challenging the Illuminati, otherwise these drones will drown out your message.

Have you guys ever wondered why, that despite all reasonable logic, WI isn't open source? I'm an admin, I've seen the code, it's absolutely riddled with Immuminati propaganda and subliminal messages.

dkrasnove
Very Active User

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just going to leave this here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: