Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Search Missions in Multiplayer
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Search Missions in Multiplayer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Search Missions in Multiplayer Reply with quote

I know this has been brought up several times before. There would be a search button. When you tap it a text box will come up and you could search missions by
    Mission Title
    Mission Pack Title
    Mission Pack Author's Username

When you type something and tap search it would display all the matches. If someone searched N104, it would only show missions and mission packs in the list that are made by me. If someone searched Miles Laser Tag, trineroks's Miles Laser Tag and Miles Laser Tag Fox would be the only mission in the list. When searching by title it does it in by whats typed so far. I mean like if you searched the letter T, all maps starting with T will appear. To remove a search you could type something like Show all maps.
This would be useful for people who have a LOT of maps. I have many maps and it takes a while to find the one I want.

See the search button?

This screen appears after taping the search button.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: