Warfare Incorporated :: View topic - Dominion ideas
Warfare Incorporated Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Dominion ideas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sidekick
Established Forum User

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Dominion ideas Reply with quote

I think it would be cool to be able to remobilize your headquarters or float your headquarters to another secure location instead of having to build more dominions. This would allow bases to be built all over the map instead of one location. Outposts can be crucial especially when an enemy is over extended.
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS!!!!!!!

N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Dominion ideas Reply with quote

sidekick wrote:
I think it would be cool to be able to remobilize your headquarters or float your headquarters to another secure location instead of having to build more dominions. This would allow bases to be built all over the map instead of one location. Outposts can be crucial especially when an enemy is over extended.
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS!!!!!!!
Players being able to remobilize their HQ would be nice on some maps but ruin the game play on other maps.
I think (if this was ever to be added to the game) map makers should be able to pick whether remobilizing is allowed in their map or not.

Mithoz
Forum Conqueror

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knowing where is the best place to position your dominion is a skill within itself.

Been able to reposition it makes it so hard to finish off matches. Think about if you see your enemies hq, you will always try and target that area so that they can't build anymore, but what if they move the hq to a different spot while you focus that area. Makes the game harder

The van javas: berly, val, mole, brian, mat, wish, rully, kou, ducati, blake, warkilla, kempa, dealer, morph.
N104
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mithoz wrote:
Knowing where is the best place to position your dominion is a skill within itself.

Been able to reposition it makes it so hard to finish off matches. Think about if you see your enemies hq, you will always try and target that area so that they can't build anymore, but what if they move the hq to a different spot while you focus that area. Makes the game harder
A harder game requires more skill.
LawrenceA
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On one hand this would make the game easier, making noobs enjoy the game more.
On the other hand this could complicate the game further and make it less attractive to new players.

Perhaps this could be an advanced option that could be enabled under the options menu?

slimjimninja
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say no. It's more simple, as well as more challenging, to place dominions the way they are.
trineroks
Chief Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do agree that not being able to repack your Dominion requires players to have foresight on where they want to position their bases. However, it's not a horrible idea in its entirety (Command and Conquer, for example, allows you to unpack/repack your mobile construction vehicle so you can deploy outposts in various sections of the map).

As for WI, however, I like how it is.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Warfare Incorporated Forum Index -> Enhancement Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: